2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UnDS

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=262175133881&alt=web

Chromeball lows size 12 ds for $120 shipped obo. Not mine

The pack is sick. At first it was lows for me but after that video the highs look real sick

So are we gonna be able to get these online or phone order for special packaging and is it just the one store selling them or is it both stores?

Not online, if pairs are left they'll take phone orders...but from my understanding there are only about 100 of each, and it's Reds fest in Cinci this weekend...

Not online, if pairs are left they'll take phone orders...but from my understanding there are only about 100 of each, and it's Reds fest in Cinci this weekend...
damm. i wonder how big their line is. i think a few of us got a shot at them. good luck everyone

Gonna try for at least one of the ISO pairs on however he decides to do phone orders.  The owner is a great guy, met him over the summer.  Bought my Dorthy dunk lows there and ended up talking to him for like an hour, and he gave me and my friend some prints that he had left over from the previous season.  Anyway, he does really nice prints, and he is definitely passionate about the baseball stuff that he does at the shop.  Glad to see him get some attention, and feel bad that some of the shops that sold early did that, but it doesn't look to be affecting his event this evening.

@jshortt   he may have sent you a pic or two of my Torii Hunter swingman PEs...

Yeah it was a straight joke...I thought it was a good lil promo video.

Seemed like them making a little joke at all the sneaker people. Fine in my book

Got good intel saying the line at UnHeardOf is still more than 100 deep, not looking good for phone orders.

Got good intel saying the line at UnHeardOf is still more than 100 deep, not looking good for phone orders.

They're taking orders via Twitter. They're telling people to tweet their shoe size and phone number to receive a call. People are really publicly posting their phone numbers and shoe sizes as well, SMH.

They're taking orders via Twitter. They're telling people to tweet their shoe size and phone number to receive a call. People are really publicly posting their phone numbers and shoe sizes as well, SMH.
mean.gif

damn that's cold

It makes sense because they don't have to deal with*no we don't have your size calls* but it really should be a DM

Exactly. I'm no social media pro, but that isn't the way they should've handled it. It should have been a DM, email or just take the calls.

Back
Top Bottom