2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are u looking? Underground has them in nj. Retail shipped

(973) 320-2070

Not particularly. I was just curious how much this ordeal drove prices up on the bay.

I wanted the highs, not the lows.. See them for $87 shipped buy idk if they're worth that to me, was hoping to catch them on deep disco, but that's obviously not happening now. May snag them.

I want to call bs on c&d but spot and premier pulled them. I don't believe they sold out

Guessing they will sell them in store only

Last edited:
Extra Butter in NYC has the dunks. Just came from there and got my 11.5s. I think they might take phone/email orders but I'd hurry cuz they only had one FSR in each. Very few big sizes left.

CAL SURF (612) 822-6840 HAS THE UNHEARDOF DUNK HIGH AND LOW! CALL NOW, SIZES 11 AND BELOW! DON'T MENTION ME OR THE THREAD!

Last edited:
I hate all the people buying just cuz they're recalled.

Which is 90% of the people outta this this thread. Most people in here are buying them for like $30 more than expected

Damn. Shame to see both dope concepts for shoes getting recalled. Both shops did such a good job on the setup too....but hey, at least both shoes will go in history in the "released....but not really shortlist."

...I wanted a pair too, but I'm not paying crazy resale.

I'm gonna have to try on the IW Dunks to see what's what on them. If they feel like the Blue Box era I'm cool with that, while I like the stuffed tongues I don't NEED that. What I don't want is for the shoe to feel too light....like I'm wearing a pair of Airwalks from the mid 2000s.

The blue pair reminds me of the New York Giants logo. When I saw the pic I instantly thought of Victor Cruz.

Last edited:
Kind of mad that the black low pair with the grey swoosh isn't all suede..but still an instacop

And I wish the the A's toe box was yellow..sorry for the nitpicking

That sucks, I wanted to wait it out. $60-70 I would've purchased.

You and me both. I'll admit once all this C&D nonsense hit I almost jumped and copped.. I felt like I was doing it for all the wrong reasons so I chose to fall back. Congrats to all those in here that may of gotten a pair today.

In honor of this all this craziness though I did break out this snap. "Lost Art" Bruins are slowly becoming one of my favorite sneakers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom