2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I called Cal Surf

they got pairs left and took my order - they shipping out today as well

Rep said "you know they canceled these and any stores who got late shipments have to send them back"

nthat.gif

How much?

Rough year indeed, had to struggle to come up with two highs. No particular order

De LA lows
Atlas
Stained glass high
Familias (don't own)

Here's my 4

I only bought the DLS and off'd them real quick.

I liked them, but there was enough quality issues that I didn't feel they were worth the price.

What quality issues did you have? I got two pair and both were perfect.

Last edited:

Welp, 2015 is a wrap.  time to figure out what the thread thought were the top dunks of the year.

Voting will be done the same way as last year : TOP 4 DUNKS, no order necessary.

Can be all lows, all highs, a combination of both.  ballots with more than 4 dunks will not be counted.  thanks for playing. 

I didn't buy all that many shoes this year so here's my list.

De La Lows
McFly Lows
Cork Highs
Familia Highs

@Dcypoe81

In no order

Fast Times

Stains

Atlas

BTTF

Sidebar: I'm shocked to see either of the Unheardof's crack top 5 let alone top 4... Curious to those who did select them in their top... Did recent events influence this or was it the ISO packaging that did it??? 

Unheard-of BashBrothers highs: Installation Shoe Gallery for $100 shipped. Phone: 303-440-3820

Last edited:
grey atlas
v days
that maroon navy pair (november) best release IMO
black cements..haven't worn mine yet..but the materials hav me a little skeptical

well coming back to find out i scored on grabbing the set of unheardofs a few days ago from my local for bogo 30% off. Really surprised they are getting recalled with no mlb branding at all. kind of shady if you ask me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom