2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got my shipping confirmation from Cowtown. Nasty Boys on the way!
nthat.gif

what do you all think should i rock the swamp thing with green or stock black laces also how bout the primitive p-rod stock or grey laces i know people would say rock em how you like but i can't make my mind up, also i haven't bought a pair of dunks since the p-rod oreo II's quality has gone downhill also can the oreo p-rods be found at a decent price i know a lot of questions i do appreciate the help.

Last edited:
both my locals have both of the WS pack, so if anyone in Houston needs them hit up Southside or Select.... they might ship, but they don't do that on the regular

still can't do it, my size were still sitting in the back

I'm going to wait and pick up the ISOs later.... I would never wear either pair so I'll be fine with just the ISO (normally i'll get a regular pair to wear so the ISOs are icy forever)

Picked up the Prod dunks for $50 while I was there

Did I Read that Right!!!
Hot Rod LA = Open Bar On Saturday????

Anyone in LA
Supreme has a FSR of Nasty Boys n Oakland Hi's

And Not One Person Bought any of them today [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] only Bogo crew

both my locals have both of the WS pack, so if anyone in Houston needs them hit up Southside or Select.... they might ship, but they don't do that on the regular

still can't do it, my size were still sitting in the back

I'm going to wait and pick up the ISOs later.... I would never wear either pair so I'll be fine with just the ISO (normally i'll get a regular pair to wear so the ISOs are icy forever)

Picked up the Prod dunks for $50 while I was there
One in sugar land and one on westheimer right?

Can you send shoes to nike if you didn't cop online. The store I copped from doesn't want anything to do with them.

He's also giving half of the What the dunk set to them as well

If I won the lotto I would be all over the what the dunk set
I think I've watched that video 10 times
It's pretty amazing the collection he has/had
And everything he's collected are my size/s

He's also giving half of the What the dunk set to them as well

If I won the lotto I would be all over the what the dunk set
I think I've watched that video 10 times
It's pretty amazing the collection he has/had
And everything he's collected are my size/s

No sh**. I just came across the listing on eBay. Didn't read that. That's pretty cool.

I'm in the same boat, same sizes :lol:

I'm watching some of the other stuff he has up now. Would love to score the Geoff McFetridge tear away Vandals he has listed.

Back
Top Bottom