2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pick up of the year fellas. Grails. DS OG SEND HELP

Last edited:
back from australia...hit up melbourne and sydney....none of the skate shops i checked out in the city areas had dunks....mainly all janoskis...VANS definitely trumps all though....a ton of those in every shop i went to...

Fast Times had a few pairs...thats it.  Really cool shop though....great selection of apparel

back from australia...hit up melbourne and sydney....none of the skate shops i checked out in the city areas had dunks....mainly all janoskis...VANS definitely trumps all though....a ton of those in every shop i went to...

Fast Times had a few pairs...thats it.  Really cool shop though....great selection of apparel
That grey Atlas pair I'm still on the hunt for retail or less. I should have just pulled the trigger on release day

For the NorCal guys, are there really no skate shops around Sacramento? I can't find any. What shops are in San Fran?

airtunes airtunes :smokin

If anyone is looking and in the area tomorrow.

Look at that original price. Blends was taxing people on these. My local, that doesn't exist anymore, backdoored every pair except a sz 12 and they wanted $275.

I was at Round 2 today. Nothing new from when last time I was there. I did sleep on an excellent pair of Northern Lights low. One of the owners said he'd give em for $85. I passed it up and I regret it, hahha. They do have a pair of Hulks my size for $200 and its super tempting but some of the suede is messed up/faded around the ankles. Other than that, like 90-95% stars, little to no heel drag.

I was at Round 2 today. Nothing new from when last time I was there. I did sleep on an excellent pair of Northern Lights low. One of the owners said he'd give em for $85. I passed it up and I regret it, hahha. They do have a pair of Hulks my size for $200 and its super tempting but some of the suede is messed up/faded around the ankles. Other than that, like 90-95% stars, little to no heel drag.
Those hulks have been there a couple weeks then. They were very tempting

That grey Atlas pair I'm still on the hunt for retail or less. I should have just pulled the trigger on release day

For the NorCal guys, are there really no skate shops around Sacramento? I can't find any. What shops are in San Fran?
get them, grey atlas are real nice

I was in round 2 not too long ago myself

didn't know cats spoke about it on nt

never seen anyone mention it before

any sites still have the buck hi's?

forgot the real name of em

DLX and FTC in SF, Atlas in San Mateo, 510 in Berkeley.

Recess is advertising a "last minute" holiday deal on the Candy Canes. Doesn't say price or sizes, but does say to give them a call at (828) 355- 9013

What up fellas. Hope you guys can help me out. I'm trying to find out what dunks I have here. These are pretty old, been sitting in my boys closet but DS. Says there's 255 pairs made on the inside of the shoe. Does anyone know what I'm looking at here? Are they worth anything? Thanks

What up fellas. Hope you guys can help me out. I'm trying to find out what dunks I have here. These are pretty old, been sitting in my boys closet but DS. Says there's 255 pairs made on the inside of the shoe. Does anyone know what I'm looking at here? Are they worth anything? Thanks

For starters, those are Nike Air Force 1 Mids. Not dunks.

So the AF1 thread may be of more assistance to you.

Have you tried googling the style code off the tag?

Last edited:
Recon af1 mid.

Sorry I'm such a dummy, I posted the wrong picture. These are definitely dunks lol. Do you know what these are? Thanks guys

Last edited:

Ground Zero in Davis, CA.

PLA in Downtown Sac.

There was an FTC, but it closed down.

Sorry I'm such a dummy, I posted the wrong picture. These are definitely dunks lol. Do you know what these are? Thanks guys
google the style code. has the innovation kitchen logo, and 255 may have been made because of the old nike id store in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom