2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Something i been working on what do u guys think? I have one shoe down right shoe nexthttp://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_14.jpeg.html

Fragment 1's nike sb

Originally these.

I Approve!

Last edited:

01/01/2016
DUNK
 LOW PRO IW
 "ISHOD WAIR
"
819674-001

No idea why Nike did not make these $65. It's their chance to get skaters who didn't like the bulk of the dunk, with the slimmed down Ishod model. I, for one will still get a pair to try out and see how they skate. I just can't justify spending almost $100 on something I'll **** up soon enough!

My main local got the IWs in.... But they have two locations, one near me (kinda) and one that's an hour + away
Usually the new shoes go to the one close to me, but this time they aren't.... Since the IWs are more of a real skate shoe they are dropping at the skatepark location
And I have no desire to drive all the way over there just to try them on (only got the black/gray... I want the blue ones)

Hoping the other local gets them since it's close to work

Waiting for disco as well

I'm curious to see how the IWs feel but I'm definitely waiting for the disco party before I grab any of them.

Didn't try them on, but held the blue ones the other day. Honestly the lack of padding in the ankle/heel was awful (at least in hand). The heel felt like it would cause problems if you weren't wearing a thick pair of high socks. Just my impression, but it was enough for me to not bother digging out my size to try on.

Interested to hear others' thoughts.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom