2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do the hemps he has listed as DS look worn, or is it just me?

i would say they were prob tried on. does not look like they were actually worn
Tried on for sure. I've always wanted a pair and for the price, I think that's a good deal.

Side note: Right when I thought I was done with SBs I end up buying a pair of Wheat Hi's
mean.gif

So does anyone really know what was the actual count on how many P-rods Jrods were made?

I was told by a pretty reliable source that there were less than 500 pairs in the US. Only select shops were allowed to order, and then Nike sent what they sent (as evidenced by the broken size runs most shops got). Source said Premiere was allocated the most, and even NDC only had 50 pairs. Take that FWIW.

Peace,
J

I was told by a pretty reliable source that there were less than 500 pairs in the US. Only select shops were allowed to order, and then Nike sent what they sent (as evidenced by the broken size runs most shops got). Source said Premiere was allocated the most, and even NDC only had 50 pairs. Take that FWIW.

Peace,
J

I tought so because it only seem like maybe 2 shops got them in socal westcoast brookly projects hot rod and primitive and only like 8-11 [emoji]128533[/emoji] that was it ... 500 sounds about right

Yeah, I've heard numbers before is all. They never pan out. It only drives hype. Happy new year!

Believe the hype I guess. Nobody has numbers but Nike.

Who says my source isn't a Nike source? No need for me to hype a shoe that released 2 weeks ago and sold out. Just thought it was interesting, so I shared. Again, take it FWIW.

Peace,
J

Who says my source isn't a Nike source? No need for me to hype a shoe that released 2 weeks ago and sold out. Just thought it was interesting, so I shared. Again, take it FWIW.

Peace,
J
No shots at you. Just feel nobody knows numbers on anything. Nike keeps those secrets very well guarded.

Let's think back to the P Rod 1 retro....
Shops only got a few pairs
Then there were stacks and stacks at the outlets
I do not remember if they sold out on NDC... Or if Nike pulled them to appear sold out
That was a long time ago and I don't remember things well

Anyone tried on IWs yet? I have to wait until Sat since I didn't know what size to have someone grab for me
The thinness makes me think I'd be going down a size

Back
Top Bottom