2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked up the IW "grip tape"

I think anyone even vaguely familiar with buying SBs online will be able to easily score these tomorrow...but that doesn't mean that I can't offer assistance or that you can't be prepared ahead of time.

A little foreknowledge (probably) never killed anyone.

Is it even necessary to grab these tomorrow? I was going to wait for the disco treatment. Did I miss something?

Is it even necessary to grab these tomorrow? I was going to wait for the disco treatment. Did I miss something?

Allegedly very limited, most shops on Instagram claiming they've only received one size run...and Homegrown supposedly only received 4-5 pairs per size not counting the in store bundle.

I'd say if you're in the 8-11 size range, you might snag 'em on discount...but bae sizes and bigfoot sizes will likely be gone by Monday in my opinion.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Thanks for the info. I'll make a decision tomorrow am.

Last edited:
I didn't even know. I did a quick google, and said it was limited pairs?

Been away from the scene for many many many years.

Super limited, only released at Slam City iirc, and to the tune of around 25 pairs...they were a Tape Box release and used the new tooling that happened midway through the Blue Box series.

Last edited:
Super limited, only released at Slam City iirc, and to the tune of around 25 pairs...they were a Tape Box release and used the new tooling that happened midway through the Blue Box series.
I can only reminisce about the past.  The 'game' was different back then.  haha.

i see people doing 180's on the homegrowns, i told you guys they are fire. forget the limited bull. 
I've notice the same, the reaction was diff when the first set of pics came out... I'm still not a fan of the shoe itself looks like an air freshner tree you hang on your rearview mirror ... the wooden box and soles are niice tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom