2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The quality of the Homegrown is awesome! I was actually surprised the materials were that good.

Gonna wait it out now that I see the usuals are all getting them. The MOMENT I see them for under $70 shipped they are copped

Liking that pic, suede looks decent... Might have to grab a pair for the low
nerd.gif
120 price tag is justified,  its better then decent dude. no bull. its not fluffy soft but it is butter. the whole shoe mind you is real soft. but just wanna throw out a warning to you guys a pair or 2 at my local had defects, the suede can be scuffed real easy. also they did in fact only get 6 pairs

Last edited:
quality resembles somp to me. will have to get for 99 discount. bettin my beans it will reach it. if not...gg haha

**** home grown lol some one pick up these OG heat for 69$ !!! Haze hi ! Not mine . I would but to small for me

Look at this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/252228620844

Nike Dunk Haze High SB Premium Black White Grey Silver Black 306799-011 2003

I appreciate older heat as much as the next guy... But if I'm picking up a pair of hazes or something similar, I wouldn't even consider a beat up pair with a piss yellow sole. Just my 2 cents though.

Last edited:
I appreciate older heat as much as the next guy... But if I'm picking up a pair of hazes or something similar, I wouldn't even consider a beat up pair with a piss yellow sole. Just my 2 cents though.
Yea that pair wasn't in the best condition. The highs are ugly anyway. Hell the lows not even all that looking back. The homegrowns are better than both imo.

Back
Top Bottom