2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good old friend of mine wants a trade for my DS fire red 3's for his Tiffany highs sb's. Should I pull the trigger on it or nah.

Both DS right?

Idk ab market value for either but I would do the trade. Those Fire Reds from 07 are going to chip up when worn at this point.

Good old friend of mine wants a trade for my DS fire red 3's for his Tiffany highs sb's. Should I pull the trigger on it or nah.
Both DS right?

Idk ab market value for either but I would do the trade. Those Fire Reds from 07 are going to chip up when worn at this point.
I don't think he's talking about 07 but the more recent 2013 ones, which I'm sure chip as well

I don't think he's talking about 07 but the more recent 2013 ones, which I'm sure chip as well

Ah, my bad. Didn't realize they had retroed again since then. I was away from shoes for several years especially Jordans. Only recently started to pay attention to Jordans again.

Minus the Jordan 1's, I would trade any and all J's for SB/Regular/Pro B's...
Not a J Sneaker Fan.
Not into wesring the same Sneak that everyone else has on at the Mall...
BUT, Just my 2 centavos.

Yup it's the 2013 fire reds..the leather quality on those is A1. I'm not so sure about the quality on the Tiffanys. Been really on the hunt on the Tiffany colorway especially the low tops but it's just so expensive.

Still havent found a pair at a reasonable price.
What's your size? just keep on checking the Bay from time to time

Last time I let a 140$ BN 10us SOMP get out of my hand, so damn stupid move

Pardon me for sharing my SOMP again today. Really love this colorway so SIMPLE

$80 shipped. Well worth it.

Yup it's the 2013 fire reds..the leather quality on those is A1. I'm not so sure about the quality on the Tiffanys. Been really on the hunt on the Tiffany colorway especially the low tops but it's just so expensive.
i'd go the tiff route if you really want them...sorry to disagree with you but the leather on the 2013 fire reds is weak sauce...the 2007s are far superior.....one the many retro jordans that were complained about which made jordan brand go the 'remastered' route

I own both. Those 2 pairs are actually 2 of the shoes I wear the most out of my collection. Quality wise, the 2013 fire reds are much nicer then tiff highs. Tiffs feel plasticky and the croc print isn't very well embossed, there's some parts on my pair that are almost smooth. The leather on the fire reds is decent, not great. My fire reds have also held up really well, no chipping and only some really minimal cracking, and I've worn them a lot. Love the tiff colorway though, even though the quality for that shoe isn't there. Tough choice!

Last edited:
My current rotation. Some of the leftovers SB I still have since I sold most back in 08 or 09. Some took a beating since I bought them as far back in 05 or 06.

Not included in the picture is a few Jordans in the rotation.

Is there any BHMs or Vdays for this yr
Nope on BHMs....Nike opted to make a BHM soccer shoe & Spike Lee's instead....along with the usual Jordan kinda/Kobe/LeBron/KD/

Thinking about getting the KD's, need to see them in person tho.

Who knows on V-Day...consider we just got 3 red based shoes (IW,Candy Cane,Nasty Boys) I figure SB is skipping it this year,

I think it's time for another St Paddy's Day shoe!

I own both. Those 2 pairs are actually 2 of the shoes I wear the most out of my collection. Quality wise, the 2013 fire reds are much nicer then tiff highs. Tiffs feel plasticky and the croc print isn't very well embossed, there's some parts on my pair that are almost smooth. The leather on the fire reds is decent, not great. My fire reds have also held up really well, no chipping and only some really minimal cracking, and I've worn them a lot. Love the tiff colorway though, even though the quality for that shoe isn't there. Tough choice!
Decided to keep my fire red 3's.. thanks for the feed back tho fam

Tried the Ishods on today.. Man they are terrible imo :smh:

Grabbed these though, much better in hand

Back
Top Bottom