2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So now that 2015 is said and done with, what do you guys think were the best releases of last year?

i'm personally gonna have to give it to the de la lows. Before i bought the de las i hadn't bought an SBs in like four+ years, my last cop being blue lobsters. so i was out of the game for a while. While browsing one of my sneaker websites a couple of months ago i saw they were remaking one of my all time favorite sbs in a low version the de la souls, so thats how i got back into the sb game and for the last couple months i've just been playing catch up trying to cop all these re-releases of classics such as the cali highs tiffs and so forth. 

Honorary mention to mcflys, they are probably the cleanest ones released without a doubt. 

So now that 2015 is said and done with, what do you guys think were the best releases of last year?

i'm personally gonna have to give it to the de la lows. Before i bought the de las i hadn't bought an SBs in like four+ years, my last cop being blue lobsters. so i was out of the game for a while. While browsing one of my sneaker websites a couple of months ago i saw they were remaking one of my all time favorite sbs in a low version the de la souls, so thats how i got back into the sb game and for the last couple months i've just been playing catch up trying to cop all these re-releases of classics such as the cali highs tiffs and so forth. 

Honorary mention to mcflys, they are probably the cleanest ones released without a doubt. 
http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2016-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/157800_100#post_24734492

courtesy of @Dcypoe81

I've been so strong the last few weeks.... I have not picked up anything... which has been tough with some of the discounts posted

once the Skyline is found and paid for (and shipped), then I'll pick up what shoes I missed.... like some IWs

#focused

Last edited:
gunnarxcii gunnarxcii nuclear90 nuclear90 yea, I mean... I do have a pair :lol: I just want another pair to wear.

What do you guys think pretty clean 11.5 white LMs (no box) should run?

I'm guessing your talking about the white Lance Mountain 1s? I'd say $275 is fair, I am also looking for a VNDS 11.5-12 and I'd be ok paying that. Depends on how important the box is to you. Now I wish I would have bid on a VNDS pair that sold for $230 (with box) a while back, but once again being cheap backfired :lol: I thought I'd find a better deal.

Last edited:
Yeah I know a few people who change them to comfort insoles and some people who just double up on the insoles but keep in mind that would change the fit of the shoe, what were you wearing while you took time from dunks? Were they super padded on the insoles? You might just have to get used to dunks again

I had been wearing runners and basketball shoes mostly. I only own 3 pairs of dunks now...sold off the others so not like I've got a big rotation of them.

What's the best insole on the market to buy? I've got a few pairs with bad zoom bags anyway so something that could be like a "stand in" on that would be helpful.

Lol... Search ended last night... Going to be a long two months waiting for that boat to get here

Once I get the wife's new closet done I will reassess my dunk needs, my closet is overflowing so bad it's not even funny
Looked through overflow closet and found shoes I'd forgotten (again)
Now that I can focus on other things need to knock that build out so I can claim ALL of the bedroom closet space since she's getting the office/study as a baller closet/lounge
THEN I can catch up
It's been 3 weeks+ since I purchased a pair for myself

Such a strange feeling

I am scared at what February holds for my wallet (mixing car parts in there too)

Lol... Search ended last night... Going to be a long two months waiting for that boat to get here

Once I get the wife's new closet done I will reassess my dunk needs, my closet is overflowing so bad it's not even funny
Looked through overflow closet and found shoes I'd forgotten (again)
Now that I can focus on other things need to knock that build out so I can claim ALL of the bedroom closet space since she's getting the office/study as a baller closet/lounge
THEN I can catch up
It's been 3 weeks+ since I purchased a pair for myself

Such a strange feeling

I am scared at what February holds for my wallet (mixing car parts in there too)
be sure to post some pics next to some dunks 
wink.gif

^^^ maybe you can jump in the air next to the skyline with dunks on....or hold 3-4 pairs while wearing a pair next to the skyline....

congrats on the whip pick up!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom