2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't the outsoles get hard with age?
I've noticed some of my older dunks make more noise on my wood floors... Some sound like high heels they are so hard
I was trying to skate some older dunks and they didn't have enough grip... Nothing like the newer dunks (I like lots of grip.... I'm old)
I think that only happens if they aren't worn semi regularly.

What's everyone's experience with midsole cracking on older Dunks? I know running sneakers and basketball sneakers aged 10+ years are super prone to cracking and coming apart if worn. I've never purchased Dunks this old but have some from the early roster that I'd like to drop some $ on.

Rubber doesnt crack like that under normal conditions

Don't hit problems like that until 20ish years

I've noticed some of my older dunks make more noise on my wood floors... Some sound like high heels they are so hard
I was trying to skate some older dunks and they didn't have enough grip... Nothing like the newer dunks (I like lots of grip.... I'm old)

It can but they're low odds. My '01 royals become unwearable because the rubber went bad while the '94 chicagos still feel brand new

This happened to my Vegas Dunk Lows.
The outsole hardened and became shiny/slippery.
My Plums and Caves outsoles are still soft/rubbery.

What's everyone's experience with midsole cracking on older Dunks? I know running sneakers and basketball sneakers aged 10+ years are super prone to cracking and coming apart if worn. I've never purchased Dunks this old but have some from the early roster that I'd like to drop some $ on.

Midsole separation is the only issue with older dunks. It's an easy fix tho.

Copped these the other day!

Rocked these a lil while ago.

Mets dunks underrated..repped

I dont know why I dont wear these more...prolly my least worn dunk. What do yall wear w these? I usually just wear these w a grey hoodie and blue jeans...get alot of looks and comments when I wear them and fb roasted me for these lmao :smile:

Last edited:
Man id like a pair of each pairs of lobsters in a 14 or 13. They are nice as hell

Last edited:
well I need to figure out a secure way to attach these

Size is just right!

one is stuck pretty good to the black leather

can't get it to stick to the white

Going to have to think about this for a bit

matching socks....

(pulled the one off the black until I can figure a permanent solution)

Back
Top Bottom