2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think the seller took them down early.

These are still up.

^^ i jumped on these at retail because i thought theyd fly.  guess not. :smh:  ^^ 

i was thinking the same thing for the lumberjacks, but they look like they'll sit for a minute.  

side note: dont get why they used obsidian and not a black shade.  correct me if im wrong, but obsidian is a blue shade right?  they going for a denim look?  
Obsidian is like navy blue. You never seen a lumberjack in black jeans fam :lol:

Is Primitive no longer selling shoes online? Their address went from primitiveshoes to primitveapparel and there are no kicks on there at all.

Last edited:
I've decided I'm not paying retail for any dunk unless it is super hyped/ comes with in store packaging/ is a hyperstrike.
Unless I'm forgetting something the last 2 dunks I wanted that didn't make it to deep discount was the Tiffany Highs/ White Ugly Christmas Sweaters. Which were 2014/2013 I believe.

Last edited:
The colorway is dope. Never been done before on a dunk. Why wouldn't people want them?

Those "stars" and that striped pattern on the lows ruined both for me. Could have also done without the patent swoosh but I could have lived with that. Just another case of a collaborator trying to do too much and go over the top.

But without those corny additions the fact that they bit off the Yeezys would have been even more obvious lol.

Strapless and I would've purchased them. Those were heavy at the outlets back then. Still a nice shoe in person for a mid IMO, but the strap sucks.

Strapless and I would've purchased them. Those were heavy at the outlets back then. Still a nice shoe in person for a mid IMO, but the strap sucks.

I guess its just me but i always liked the strap. Made them stand out from all the other dunks. Anf your right they were heavy in outlets. I bought 3 pairs back then and beat the crap out of all of then

That's not even the same colorway and mids are trash. ESPECIALLY the ones with straps. No comparison.

Last edited:
Don't think anyone was comparing them, just the mids are the 'OG' to the northern lights name is all.
Oh you were talking just the name. My bad. They could've called em something else in that case but they probably figured they could save the name since it was wasted on mids that went to outlets.

Oh you were talking just the name. My bad. They could've called em something else in that case but they probably figured they could save the name since it was wasted on mids that went to outlets.

Yea just the name homie. And frankly imo if the NL high and lows were not dropped by Premier i believe they also would have made it to outlets. Same with the Concept "grails". Which to me didnt make any sense either considering the " holy grail" was a golden chalice

Although I prefer Highs>Lows>Mids, there have been many Clean Mids:
Patagonia
November Rain
Peacock
Nitrate
Ryu
Golden Hops
Triumvir
Griptape
Clubber Lang
Watermelon

The northern light high were the shoe that brought me back to the dunk. My blinks were beat up so I copped them as replacements...I see a lot of fake NL believe it or not.

Yea just the name homie. And frankly imo if the NL high and lows were not dropped by Premier i believe they also would have made it to outlets. Same with the Concept "grails". Which to me didnt make any sense either considering the " holy grail" was a golden chalice
Nah they would've sold anyway. People don't buy shoes based off the name of the theme. They buy them based off the colorway/design. Nobody cares what they're called. The names just make them easier to reference. NLs would've sold regardless. Holy grails would've FLOWN at a cheaper price. Still a dope shoe even though the stained glass is better IMO.

Nah they would've sold anyway. People don't buy shoes based off the name of the theme. They buy them based off the colorway/design. Nobody cares what they're called. The names just make them easier to reference. NLs would've sold regardless. Holy grails would've FLOWN at a cheaper price. Still a dope shoe even though the stained glass is better IMO.

Agree 100%

Names are names.
Colors are really what sells a Sneak.

I respectfully disagree. What i meant was they got a little more respect because a shop like premier dropped them. To me they are just another black shoe with a green outsole. Boring. Grails are just goofy.

Back
Top Bottom