2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Heading up to the Poughkeepsie NY area tomorrow for some skydiving. Anyone know of any good skate shops I could hit up that way?
I live in the wapp falls poughkeepsie area. The only local skate shop closed 4ish years ago. Maybe more. Nearest place is a 2hr drive north or 2 south toward the city. Sucks

anyone know where i can get a pair of ds chrome ball lows size 9.5 or 10.  even a 10.5?    have had these on my mind

That's when I retire them. :lol:
I can't keep beat up shoes if they have no sentimental value to me. Especially when I have some pretty clean shoes in my closet.

Honestly that's when I skate the best, nothing like a well worn pair of dunks when it comes to performance. On the streets and at the skatepark I'm not worrying about having the freshest pair of kicks. Until I hit my socks, they only get better with time.

You didn't happen to see anything in a size 13 did you Osyrhiz?
Negative and thats mainly because I don't browse anything higher than a 12.

I usually only check the size 8-12 aisles.
Which sbs are those out of curiosity?
I scooped up Mints and Jade Packs for homies... I got something a little different for myself... 
Osyrhiz now you know you suppose to hit my PM when you hit your outlet

My outlets be dry as **** its a damn shame
Nah, actually I didn't know that man... 
laugh.gif

Always jealous of your outlet. None of mine get SB's.
You're from SAC, make the drive down once a month... I guarantee you won't be disappointed....
Which one you go to? I can seem to find anything when I go to the outlets

I had to pass on the civilists once I had them in hand, the suede is so nice but I just didnt care for the tongue
I responded to your PM

Last edited:

Aww ****... Snakeskin Bred Low 

I feel like we've all seen a vague approximation of this shoe a dozen times over already. Passports, Nontourages, Larry Perkins, and a few general releases have all pretty much the same color scheme. All black/dark upper, with a white midsole.
Yeah, snakeskin, eyes... It's a little tiny bit different, but I've already got shoes like this. Something different would be nice...

Back
Top Bottom