2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea but do u think those toe boxes look curved inwards?

I think the picture is distorted
Where they taken with an iPhone? I get distorted pics all the time

Im not an expert but it don't think it's possible for the shoes to be twisted like the picture shows
Def the pic not the shoes

I think the picture is distorted
Where they taken with an iPhone? I get distorted pics all the time

Im not an expert but it don't think it's possible for the shoes to be twisted like the picture shows
Def the pic not the shoes
I was thinking that too. Looked kinda fisheyed

Way overstuffed is the first thing I thought. The second was is it a combination of this dude ironing the creases on the toe? Unless it's from the overstuffing that toebox looks very smooth.

Is a legitimate tag the only proof needed to show that a pair is real? Or could a pair have a good tag with fake features (bad stitching or a weird shape for example)? People always ask for the tag picture so that why I'm wondering.

I appreciate the input guys I'm probably going to hold off on this pair it's a shame too because it's a really good price and the dude is a totally legitimate seller but something about them it's just telling me not to buy and if I know anything always go with your gut instinct

great idea, but chinese comes in foil?  
Styrofoam dunks.....
nerd.gif

Nice dooms up there. And yea those tiffs are stuffed more than a Thanksgiving turkey. What size are they?

I appreciate the input guys I'm probably going to hold off on this pair it's a shame too because it's a really good price and the dude is a totally legitimate seller but something about them it's just telling me not to buy and if I know anything always go with your gut instinct

If the deal is that good just roll the dice and buy them. If in hand they don't look as good as you hoped for just unload them on someone else less picky about the shape. The toes definitely look over stuffed. Tiffs crease pretty easy so he's probably just trying to hide the creasing.

Back
Top Bottom