2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey if anyone has any leads on where I could grab a 12 in the mint/cherry lows, i would be super appreciative

passed on the release unfortunately
tired.gif

If the Black Melvins are an 11.5, cop the Raging Bulls and pass that pair of Melvins over here. :wink:

Last edited:
Was looking at a pair of SB Concord and not to beat a dead horse here with this question, but do you guys usually size .5 up for SBs? Do they run small in general? any feed back will be great. Thanks.

Was looking at a pair of SB Concord and not to beat a dead horse here with this question, but do you guys usually size .5 up for SBs? Do they run small in general? any feed back will be great. Thanks.
Just like someone posted before, I wore the Civilist on Saturday and went TTS (Size 11)...by the end of the night my toes were killing me. I will now be going .5 up in Dunk Highs and stay TTS with Dunk Lows.

Anyone looking for FTC dunk size 9 or 11 k coast board shop in ocean city got em 410-524-8500 they're closed right now but call them in the morning

Current dilemma: Black Melvins or Raging Bulls, both DS and around same price. No idea which to get...

Melvin's and Raging Bulls shouldn't be close to the same price if they're both DS.
Either someone is trying to sell the Raging Bulls for waaaay too much. Or you're getting the deal of the year on the Melvin's.
It wouldn't be a decision for me. Melvin's all day.

Last edited:

You guys see that shoe on his left side?!looks verrryyyy similar....

This is someone elses pic, dont want to take credit for finding..

Last edited:
I'd recommend going .5 down on the SB Concords. These seem to have a lot of extra room compared to other recent low releases.

You guys see that shoe on his left side?!looks verrryyyy similar....

This is someone elses pic, dont want to take credit for finding..

That's looks like the Air Force 1, 112 pack. They were released in 2008.

I'm thinking though, that the rumored SB Dunk 112 is going to look a lot like that...

The upper on them is soooo nice, love them so much

Yeah, the snakeskin upper with the sprayed on swoosh is primo! They are quality all around. So glad they're the Koston 1. I really think the 2 is a big step backwards for the model.
I don't see why nike has to keep coming out with different versions of a pros model. Imagine if there was a version 7 of the SB dunk, that'd be nuts. They've already proved with the P-Rod, that updating a skaters pro model isn't always a good thing.
If they have to do that, it'd be nice if they kept putting out older models also. I'd love to see more done to the Koston 1. Why cant Nike make special editions of older pro models? I think that'd be sick.
I love the dunk, but some limited quick strike Kostons with different materials/designs would be a great idea...

My nike sb dunk low IDs just shipped.I cant wait to get them and rock them.

I love how nike sends the email about how they are almost done and then the next day they ship them lol.Its only been 16 days for these.

Yes gum soles would of been an insta buy.

yo ddash what ID's did you do? Supremes?

I still want to see some more pictures of a red Supreme ID to the real one. I know nicekicks posted some pictures. But am looking for side by side comparisons

Here are some pics of the Melvins, looks the same as the last batch I posted that turned out to maybe not being legit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom