2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Alright guys.. I got my shoeboxes today. They are just ok.. not sure why people are gassing them up.

"Leather" is stiff, not completely terrible but not great. Pretty pedestrian release overall imo
thanks for the truth...

if any new dunks come in SBB 1 leather quality I'll cop multiple pairs fo sho....

But..but.. Dey nice though I guess I'm used to **** leather from Nike so a step or two above garbage looks good to me idk I'm happy with how they turned out. Wasn't trying to gas y'all lmao I still think they look good in person.

That's true I seen my boys new breds and they are not that good but better than what I've seen from SB for a while

Last edited:
Ok ok I'm in

LOL! Sad. They even couldn't even get the box right. Guess the OG boxes would have cost Nike extra $ to make so they used current orange boxes.

I'm very curious how they are going to do the black/silver/pink box designs....

Showed my dad the orange boxes and he wants a pair to wear during his Putt Putt golf tournaments...(same colors as Putt Putt) he's a Hall of Famer in that world.... which is pretty crazy
Too bad Putt Putt is dead, nobody wants to go outside and play miniature golf anymore (at least no young people do)

Miniature golf courses are a dying breed. It was a sad day when they closed down Malibu in Redwood city. That place was there since '79. |I

We owned two Putt Putt locations and I "worked" every weekend at one of them through the 80's
It was def a great place to go.... go-karts, game room and 3 mini golf courses

It's kinda sad kids these days can't enjoy cheap dates like that... i loved seeing all the teenagers on dates... girls were always all dolled up... and mini skirts and go karts don't go well together (or should I say they go REALLY well together)

My dad even offered to buy the orange boxes himself.... which is weird since I'm kind of the resident shoe buyer for the family
I hope I don't have to pass on my pair to get him his pair (same size and he's turning 70 in a few weeks so can't dissappoint)

I am just curious but did it ever say they were going to re-make the sb box that they were designed after to go with the shoe?

No sarcasm intended, just wanted to know.

:rofl:

Man I know monarchs were comfortable but I tried a pair on a few weekends ago bc was going to cop for like $20 but they sucked now.

You can't wear the boxes!

Lol, but I agree that is straight up lazy of Nike not to replicate the box correctly

Back
Top Bottom