2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only quickstrikes will have stuffed tongues.

Highs are getting stripped down as well.
They are supposed to also add the Koston 3 "tongue" on the dunk high sb for 2017.

Regurgitated from FB:
possible Quartersnacks Dunk High? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I was looking at this pic on IG on my phone and to me, it looks like the white panels are made of (crap) tumbled leather.. Shouldn't it be all suede??

(Blown up with a touch of light adjustment..)
Look closely. That white seems to have a pebbled look rather than a texture matching the sea crystal suede. Am I crazy or is anyone else seeing this? Or is it just necessary for IW's to be made this way?

They should have retroed the first release from each box series, or something to that effect.
Also, just because the box is orange doesn't make it an orange SB box.
Major strikeout by Nike in my opinion.
However the insoles are dope.

Quartersnacks isn't a dunk
I don't recognize the model.... like a GTS or something
Cream colored and suede but nothing exciting

I've been sick the last week or so and I can't remember if I saw it here or FB, but do you guys think the Pink Box joints might be 3M like Medi 3s?

Just heard from one of my people that the Quartersnacks collab is a pair of Bruin Hyperfeels along with some all pink apparel--a long sleeve pocket tee and a wool coach's jacket.

Gonna say teaser, that looks like a straight up sticker stuck to some all whites lol

I'm hearing all grey suede with the Quartersnacks logo on the heel.

So not sure how accurate this intel is BUT supposedly the orange box boxes were supposed to be replica orange shoes boxes.... and someone done screwed up and they had to sub these sportswear boxes
The rest of the boxes should be in proper looking boxes

So I've heard

It's true. I posted it in here a couple weeks back, but I guess nobody paid attention to it.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom