2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Friday!

At thanksgiving my cousin and I were talking about YouTube channels and he suggested I watch retroblasting.... which I did.... and he was doing stuff with Masters of the Universe Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain
So of course this morning I had to go to the attic and pull all that stuff down to play (daughter LOVES playing with my "dolls"

Then I got inspired to wear one of my fave pairs today
She's been playing hard for two hours... she even knows their names and stuff

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/vol...0-4A55-981B-367920533FF4_zpsqqlloxvz.jpg.html

At thanksgiving my cousin and I were talking about YouTube channels and he suggested I watch retroblasting.... which I did.... and he was doing stuff with Masters of the Universe Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain
So of course this morning I had to go to the attic and pull all that stuff down to play (daughter LOVES playing with my "dolls"

Then I got inspired to wear one of my fave pairs today
She's been playing hard for two hours... she even knows their names and stuff

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/vol...0-4A55-981B-367920533FF4_zpsqqlloxvz.jpg.html
rapped man , love the skeletors. Wish I could scoop a 10.5 for the low

I wish I was around when the Skeltors were sitting everywhere
I would have bought like 5 pairs of them

#latetotheparty

Pretty much just decided that this is a 'Personal Grail'. Best quality leather? Nah, but execution is so effin clean otherwise. Oh yeah.

Copped pink boxes at Uprise Chicago today. They were running 25% off so total came out to $99 out the door.

Buying a literal pink box there got me very nostalgic.

Last edited:
First SB purchase of the year....pink box took me back to HS lol

white or black laces....would love to see some pics

Premier is 15% off everything

Code: Thanksgiving

Free shipping as well

Copped these blazer lows...their price dropped from $75 to $55..with the promo code they turned out to $46.75 shipped..not bad

Grabbed Pink Boxes today as well, very nice in hand. I do wish they were the old tooling though. Hopefully everyone gets a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom