2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Holy **** I'm not used to my mail coming in this early, since I almost never get shipping through FedEx I wasn't expecting this so early in the morning. Got to take a nice look at them before I went to work today.

Vnds for under retail. What a time to be an sb collector. :smokin

No, they aren't, bruh. Might want to take your own advice.

That was the point...... lol 120 you ask a question like that that's the answer you get especially when there are links right above the post, not spoon feeding you, use your resources.

Nice try tho [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Remedial questions get remedial answers..........

Last edited:
That was the point...... lol 120 you ask a question like that that's the answer you get especially when there are links right above the post, not spoon feeding you, use your resources.

Nice try tho [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Remedial questions get remedial answers..........

Nice edit. It wasn't a try. He's good people, probably hasn't been in here lately. He should have looked and I didn't have my coffee yet, sorry.

Nice edit. It wasn't a try. He's good people, probably hasn't been in here lately. He should have looked and I didn't have my coffee yet, sorry.

The edit was because I realized my comment may have been d*ckish, that's why there's an edit not because of you lol

It's all good tho

Last edited:
After seeing that vid I regret passing up on pink boxes to get black boxes. The material looks like a letdown and something about them just makes them look a little on the fake side.

I like the Black Boxes but man like i said from the beginning that suede looks kinda trash. Ill cop on discount. I dont think they will sell like the Pink boxes

Dam was really hoping they would have stepped up with the materials on the black boxes after being pleasantly surprised by how the silver and pink boxes turned out. Dooms are a top 3 sb for me though so needless to say I'm getting these days one.

"Hello:
Thank you for your recent order for Nike SB Dunk Low Elite "Pink Box" Prism Pink - Black - White.

We have your item packed up and ready to ship; however, unfortunately, Nike shipped this size to us in an "Orange" box (not the Pink color box it normally comes in).
Otherwise, the shoes are new, unused and deadstock-- just in different packaging.

Would you still like us to ship the item to you? If not, just let us know and we will be happy to process a refund right way.

Best
Black Sheep Crew

Black Sheep
830 Lamar Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
1-704-333-1423"

Just got this email from black sheep.
I know it's "just a box" but just curious any of you have this issue with pink box dunks box as well?

Last edited:
^ I'd take the refund

I really thought about it. lol Only thing that kept me from it is the fact they're not for me. So I know the box thing isn't a big deal on my wifes end when it comes to shoes but I still wanted the pink box so she know once she sees the pink nike sb box she knows it something special as she's not a collector and most the dunks I've gotten her so far have been tape box era up to the half n half crystal/black box era. But she'll like the shoes so I won't trip on it. In a sense I could look at it as a positive and look at it being an even bigger surprise to her cause if she reads color code orange/cream or off white or whatever the official name of orange box is. She'll think "why'd he get me some orange shoes?!" but then open the box to the pinks :D lol

"Hello:
Thank you for your recent order for Nike SB Dunk Low Elite "Pink Box" Prism Pink - Black - White.

We have your item packed up and ready to ship; however, unfortunately, Nike shipped this size to us in an "Orange" box (not the Pink color box it normally comes in).
Otherwise, the shoes are new, unused and deadstock-- just in different packaging.

Would you still like us to ship the item to you? If not, just let us know and we will be happy to process a refund right way.

Best
Black Sheep Crew

Black Sheep
830 Lamar Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
1-704-333-1423"

Just got this email from black sheep.
I know it's "just a box" but just curious any of you have this issue with pink box dunks box as well?

Happen to a buddy size 13 came from ndc on release day...

Back
Top Bottom