2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

do the new sb dunks break in?

i was about to wear one of my pairs for the first time but i noticed they were very stiff / tight feel like bricks

kinda feel like i need a half size up due to the new design/construction

should i just cut my losses and let em go while their DS or will i be able to break these in

do the new sb dunks break in?

i was about to wear one of my pairs for the first time but i noticed they were very stiff / tight feel like bricks

kinda feel like i need a half size up due to the new design/construction

should i just cut my losses and let em go while their DS or will i be able to break these in
not really man... unless they are an all suede upper they wont feel very comfortable like older dunks do

Last edited:
anyone has a word on the quality of these:
could get them for cheap, but am not too sure overall..
thx!

Hate that you posted that pic. It reminded me I sold my pair last year. They were one of my favorite go to pair. lol Anyway the quality of them wasn't great and it also wasn't terrible either. If I can remember correctly on my specific pair the only thing I disliked was the quality of the red leather. The white leather on swoosh was ok and the red suede wasn't bad either. And yes as stated the icy sole will yellow mines was starting to but I don't know how much of that was from all my wears and how much was natural yellowing. In any sense If you can get them for low I say go for it.

On another note If I'm not mistaken I think they were the first sb low to use the blue colored clear outsole if I remember correctly they released same year JB started using the blue colored clear soles as well.

@jkitty
thanks, that are excellent pics indeed. still a bit torn about that denim-ish leather parts but i think i will go for it.

@mrnonchalant
i'll see how low the seller is willing to go, they are still an interesting pair for me, i didnt have too much problems with icy soles yet, either.
FLASH Highs and BMW IWs are still retaining their icyness pretty good, no yellowing... i understand it's just a matter of time, though.

Last edited:
Probably giving the pink boxes their first ride tonight to see Rogue One. Love em, but a black lining would've been clutch over white

Last edited:
New pickups. $240 DS size 7 :D

Oh no.. I don't live in Raleigh anymore but that would be a shame. My favorite spot from high school through college. It was nice to have Endless Grind if the vertical releases were too hot

so what are they gonna be then ?
frown.gif
, I was hoping for a fireee dunk , because they really killed those paid in fulls , they could bring us another masterpiece
I would like to know their sources because I heard from Black Sheep that they were dunks?

Hey Guys, what's up. So I just started to get into collecting dunks. I wore them back in the day when I skated and loved them, now I am finding my love again. So I am doing something crazy and going back and trying to read though this whole thread ( just got though the Concord release lol). I wanted to do this to learn as much as I could before really jumping into it. In doing so I have found some GR's that were sick that I had no idea about.  I have only one shop that I have found in my area that sells Sb Dunks and my buddy rides for the shop. I am going to go in there this weekend and see what's up and talk to them to see if they do QS. If they do I will give any info I have to you guys.  I am looking forward to helping as much as I can going forward.

Back
Top Bottom