2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The resale value aint gon last especially once more hyped stuff comes this year. Hell the regular sneakers come out next week without the packaging. Once the ppl who just wanted them get them, what you think gon happen to the ISO pack? Its gon go down...

Last edited:
Resale always drops when the hype dies, which In today's world will be by Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience. They're gonna "need them gone ASAP" in a couple of weeks. Kanye is releasing another "homeless chic" collection soon. They'll need the funds...

Btw why tf are we even talking bout resale in here? I started copping SBs again couple yeara ago to GET AWAY from all this hype ish smh

The resale value aint gon last especially once more hyped stuff comes this year. Hell the regular sneakers come out next week without the packaging. Once the ppl who just wanted them get them, what you think gon happen to the ISO pack? Its gon go down...
Yeah but the Resellers are cashing out now??

They won't be sitting on stock, you seen the numbers!

you might grab a size 6 and lower close to retail
Btw why tf are we even talking bout resale in here? I started copping SBs again couple yeara ago to GET AWAY from all this hype ish smh

Last edited:
Man, lately it's been a solid week for me on the SB pick-ups! Homegrowns for $40 DS was a great steal for me.

Not eem gon bother. Yall got it :lol:

When ppl finding them for 150 later on, some of yall aint gon be in here anyways. Some Yeezys will gon be out or something by then lol

Last edited:

Glad I waited instead of paying that shipping

Last edited:
So who plans to scratch the white paint off the Nike check off. I'm trying to figure out how I want to wear them

Last edited:
Damn laces and lacelocks are sold out.

Edit just read the FL tweet. Noice

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom