2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Please don't try to flex for the Internet.

Your joking right......:[emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
For you Socal heads Blends in Costa Mesa, IG is blendscm, will be releasing the Black Sheep deluxe packaging. I don't know if it includes the laces, stickers, etc but just wanted to give a heads up. 

back to lurking 
glasses.gif

If you don't lace highs one more does the strap eventually dangle down??

Yes but It's also dependent on the materials on the flaps if it's leather the flaps tend to stay up for plenty of wears but the suede/nubuck flaps usually begin to dangle in a lot less time. At least in my experience that's how it normally goes.

:lol: perfect gif execution! lol

I wonder if BS did all the boxes the same size?
Has any collab done multiple sized boxes?
I've only seen 10.5-12 in special boxes and obviously they are all similar in size

I'd bet they are. I helped Unheardof put theirs together and they were all the same size. Apparently none of those special boxes actually come from Nike. The shops have to design/print everything themselves and Nike just "approves" the use of their logos/trademarks. It's a crazy process.

Peace,
J

I'd bet they are. I helped Unheardof put theirs together and they were all the same size. Apparently none of those special boxes actually come from Nike. The shops have to design/print everything themselves and Nike just "approves" the use of their logos/trademarks. It's a crazy process.

Peace,
J
I knew the shops had to make all the packaging

I know I wouldn't bother making different sized boxes, didn't know if anyone ever did go that extra mile

PS I hate how small the under 10 boxes are

I knew the shops had to make all the packaging
I know I wouldn't bother making different sized boxes, didn't know if anyone ever did go that extra mile

PS I hate how small the under 10 boxes are

I think you hit the nail on the head. It's just not worth the extra time and money for the shops to make smaller boxes.

Peace,
J

I'm really hoping the SNKRS app lets me use my GC for the BS drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
the shirts are def sweet but I don't think I can do $32 a piece (guessing thats how much they would be)
Maybe I'm just shirt cheap
Yeah I am
But those would be amazing to wear with the shoes

dang it..... 

sent them a message

Did they message you back? Bc I messsged them too

Tracking for ISO BS. Whew...........and they shipped USPS. Not mad about that, at least when im alerted i can run home and still catch him when he`s putting the mail in another apartment building.

Hey guys, I just picked up a pretty used pair of the Orange/Brown Reese Forbes lows from a while back and had a quick question. They're pretty worn and the woven/burlap part is pretty frayed, and shows an off white canvas under- is this normal?

Thanks, y'all!

Hey guys, I just picked up a pretty used pair of the Orange/Brown Reese Forbes lows from a while back and had a quick question. They're pretty worn and the woven/burlap part is pretty frayed, and shows an off white canvas under- is this normal?

Thanks, y'all!

Starts after the first wear.

Back
Top Bottom