2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel like these are going to be more hype than anything.  i have a pair of the sjams which I think look a lot better than these (at least from the teaser)

I agree that sb should have their own colorways that make it iconic.  jb icons are seen as what they are because they were original.  sbeach colorway blew up not cause the first was one a copy of another shoe

Look at picture of the three KIDS and that is why people came out for every sb. It all these new hypebeast kids. I want those blue and red jpacks but camp out? Seriously for some gr looking dunk highs. smh.

ehh all these jordan dunks are a easy pass for me, ive only copped 2 dunks the fossils and the iguanas(dark *** camo) and im gonna get those black metallics i posted other than that im not into them especially the older ones with maybe a couple of exceptions they just had way too much going on i mean wtf could i possibly wear with some de la souls?? i happen to be one of those people that are frowned upon. you know, the ones who actually wear their shoes. 
alien.gif

And where exactly did you get this source of information from, please?

My local shop owner and my own eyes. My shop has the blue levi's in already, but they are still waiting on the black levi's to come in. I saw and handled the blue pairs myself.

^^^ Im pretty sure theres a line by now...

On another note, I got through via phone order for a 10.5 at Brooklyn Projects

Hopefully all the hype around the Levi's SBs that I probably won't be able to pick up will ease the cop on these 3M Highs.

How much were they charging? Did they sell the hyperstrike as well?
It ended up being $179 shipped.

Well worth it considering I stay in SF, and shops would have charged $150 + tax and you would have had to camp out for 10+ hours....

Hopefully all the hype around the Levi's SBs that I probably won't be able to pick up will ease the cop on these 3M Highs.
I'm thinking the same thing.
It ended up being $179 shipped.

Well worth it considering I stay in SF, and shops would have charged $150 + tax and you would have had to camp out for 10+ hours....
That price is a little high. Where you able to get the blue pair as well?

Quote:

I hope you're joking with this statement. I love SB because it's different, when they do these JB color ways the hypebeast flock like never before. I remember that Space Jam release and it was full of people who had NO clue what they were there for. I want SB to keep it's individuality, not rehash played out themes from JB or NSW. We don't need a South Beach SB, we need SB to make their own original classic color ways like they have in the past.

well i agree with you to a point but

in my area if nike throws a "limited" or "quickstrike" on anything could be a nike sb dunk terd corn on the cob pack people(or hypebeast flocks) will line up and camp out for it . so regardless if its a south beach nike SB dunk or a hello kitty dunk people are gonna camp, thats just how my area is.

myself i have disposable income to buy every release and i do like the south beach colorway and the GMP so if they made a SB version of it i would buy it. I dont care who's not buying it or who is i buy what i like. I dont buy stuff because if its different or its individuality i buy it if i like it and want to rock it on my feet ( also if its comfortable)

I like the concords and if they make a concord SB i'll try to buy it but the way it seems like with releases in my area regardless of what they make if its "Limited" or "quickstrike" or "insert said nike marketing term here" i probably wont get it. i can't pay tripple or double the price on something because of hype. i get it retail or close to retail or i dont get it at all.

I'm thinking the same thing.

That price is a little high. Where you able to get the blue pair as well?
High priced?

Would you rather pay $150 + tax and camp out for 10 minimum?

Or pay $179 and be done with it?

High priced?

Would you rather pay $150 + tax and camp out for 10 minimum?

Or pay $179 and be done with it?
Oh, I meant "high priced" FOR ME. I understand that you live in SF, FTC or (insert skateshop) will sell them way over box price. I'd pay the $179 in your case because for YOU that's retail. I happen to have a skateshop in my area that sells stuff at box price so I'm just lucky. But you did what you had to do. Now, can you please tell me if BP sold the Blue Levis Low as well please?

Apparently the Blue Levi's are limited to less than 200 pairs in the US. Fun.
I've heard that numbwer but i don't believe it. I think it's just something said to build hype. I do think they're limited, but not THAT limited.

I've heard that numbwer but i don't believe it. I think it's just something said to build hype. I do think they're limited, but not THAT limited.

i heard 800 pairs

my local spot said they getting like 4 pairs maybe less

its nikes new marketing term : "hyperstrike"

hype the keyword in that word...

Quote:
well i agree with you to a point but
in my area if nike throws a "limited" or "quickstrike" on anything could be a nike sb dunk terd corn on the cob pack people(or hypebeast flocks) will line up and camp out for it . so regardless if its a south beach nike SB dunk or a hello kitty dunk people are gonna camp, thats just how my area is.
myself i have disposable income to buy every release and i do like the south beach colorway and the GMP so if they made a SB version of it i would buy it. I dont care who's not buying it or who is i buy what i like. I dont buy stuff because if its different or its individuality i buy it if i like it and want to rock it on my feet ( also if its comfortable)
I like the concords and if they make a concord SB i'll try to buy it but the way it seems like with releases in my area regardless of what they make if its "Limited" or "quickstrike" or "insert said nike marketing term here" i probably wont get it. i can't pay tripple or double the price on something because of hype. i get it retail or close to retail or i dont get it at all.
I understand what you're saying about the area you stay in. I know that story all too well. Dude, I live around NOTHING but resellers. After the Concords released there were lines for EVERYTHING around here. I understand people will camp but that doesn't excuse SBs lack of originality. I'm not going to let them off the hook that easy, they NEED to come up with better stuff, period. Making a Concord/BRED/Columbia/NSW rehash SB isn't going to cut it for me. It's too easy. All they did was leech off of a successful JB move.

As for the South Beach color way on a SB, I understand that you like the color way and everything, but wouldn't you get sick of it if it was EVERYWHERE? I think honestly what appealed to you about that color way WAS (and I say "WAS" because it's everywhere now)  it's originality. That color way was unique and it popped at first, it drew attention wherever it was seen because it had never been seen before. Also, understand that certain color ways only look good on certain silhouettes (look at what's happening with the "What The Dunk" scheme/color ways. WTH are they thinking?!?!? That "WT Kobe" was awful, but I digress). I personally think that a South Beach SB, would look horrid. But that's just my opinion.

I understand you by what you like, and that's dope, but I need SB to progress and to progress they need to push boundaries and strive to be unique. All classic SBs (Tiffanys, WTD, Pigeons ect.) pushed boundaries, and look what it did for SB. They were/are iconic sneakers. No disrespect, this is just my opinion.   
i heard 800 pairs
my local spot said they getting like 4 pairs maybe less
its nikes new marketing term : "hyperstrike"
hype the keyword in that word...
LMAO!!!!

Quote:

I understand what you're saying about the area you stay in. I know that story all too well. Dude, I live around NOTHING but resellers. After the Concords released there were lines for EVERYTHING around here. I understand people will camp but that doesn't excuse SBs lack of originality. I'm not going to let them off the hook that easy, they NEED to come up with better stuff, period. Making a Concord/BRED/Columbia/NSW rehash SB isn't going to cut it for me. It's too easy. All they did was leech off of a successful JB move.

As for the South Beach color way on a SB, I understand that you like the color way and everything, but wouldn't you get sick of it if it was EVERYWHERE? I think honestly what appealed to you about that color way WAS (and I say "WAS" because it's everywhere now)  it's originality. That color way was unique and it popped at first, it drew attention wherever it was seen because it had never been seen before. Also, understand that certain color ways only look good on certain silhouettes (look at what's happening with the "What The Dunk" scheme/color ways. WTH are they thinking?!?!? That "WT Kobe" was awful, but I digress). I personally think that a South Beach SB, would look horrid. But that's just my opinion.

I understand you by what you like, and that's dope, but I need SB to progress and to progress they need to push boundaries and strive to be unique. All classic SBs (Tiffanys, WTD, Pigeons ect.) pushed boundaries, and look what it did for SB. They were/are iconic sneakers. No disrespect, this is just my opinion.   

LMAO!!!!

yeah you right i agree with u

for the SB9 colorway im just a sucker for that mint color. ever since the OG sea crystals came out and then the tiffanys came out any thing with that colorway i copped, jade packs, sea crystal mids, etc etc

you right tho they do need to progress with their shoes , thats with anything i suppose.

how do you feel about a Galaxy SB Dunk that glows in the dark? lol

yeah you right i agree with u
for the SB9 colorway im just a sucker for that mint color. ever since the OG sea crystals came out and then the tiffanys came out any thing with that colorway i copped, jade packs, sea crystal mids, etc etc
you right tho they do need to progress with their shoes , thats with anything i suppose.
how do you feel about a Galaxy SB Dunk that glows in the dark? lol
LMAO!!!! SB did the outer space thing with the Space Tiger SBs. I like the Galaxy theme for what it was but hey people will buy it, so why not sell it. I like the mint as well, I have the Sea Crystal highs and I LOVE them. One thing I would give a pass to SB if they rehashed it right, is the Supreme Dunk Highs in all three OG color ways. Oh man, I would have nothing to say if they released those again. What do you think about Nike SB direction as of late? Did you like the Supreme SB 2012?

Last edited:
Oh, I meant "high priced" FOR ME. I understand that you live in SF, FTC or (insert skateshop) will sell them way over box price. I'd pay the $179 in your case because for YOU that's retail. I happen to have a skateshop in my area that sells stuff at box price so I'm just lucky. But you did what you had to do. Now, can you please tell me if BP sold the Blue Levis Low as well please?
BP should release the Blue Levi's sometime next week...

Back
Top Bottom