2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like 3/2 for the Malto Elite's

Another Thursday release too...Fair to say Nike SB is targeting Thursday's for their releases from now on?

Last edited:

Pretty good crafstmanship! I thought the ones you've had in some of your backgrounds were custom built and now I know. I can't find any that fit my shoe size in stores and I think I'll have to go the same route and make my own. Keeping the lady happy with her collection and closet space is the real pro move though.
best thing about custom is you can make them fit any size

They are really easy to build if you know how to work a saw

Did Ambush and Primitive lose their SB accounts?
Ambush recently gave up their account. Nike SB’s demands were too much for them to meet. Primate gave their account up awhile ago as well.  
Nike SB just being engaging? Or foreshadowing?
nerd.gif
They are really giving it a decent go on engaging their audience again. SB starting to make me proud.

As for what I think should be retro'd, the Paris Dunks or Pigeons would be awesome.  

Last edited:
Nike SB just being engaging? Or foreshadowing?
nerd.gif
​NikeSB is playing with my emotions right now. I would love something new and refreshing for 420 (hemp laces would be legit) but I wouldn't be mad at a proper skunk retro low. The color could be off the shape could be weird but I hope they get the damn texture on point. Hopes high on whatever these turn out to be.

Last edited:
local skate shop (which doesnt sell SBs anymore) was gonna release em on a thursday. an drop em wednesday night random cause he had "too many people in front of store".

Gotcha, I wasn't into SB like that when they dropped, but I remember how easy they were to get and I slept hard on them :smh:

Regret it to this day.

Skunks were not hard.to get. Just had to be at a shop early. I got to kinetic at like 6:30 and only 2 dudes there smoking a L. Easy cop back then. I sold mine years ago and would not really want a low. They just are not that appealing in person.

I would like to see a new city pack with different city's.

Back
Top Bottom