so hard to pick a top 3 but off the top:

3 of those 5....
iron lows 
smokin.gif

So many blue box bangers. I'll play, but only with ones I own:

Iron Lows
TaunTauns
Thai Temples

Was tough to leave out Jameson's and Loons.
Really wish I had Skunks.

the nostalgia for blue box is strong. it loops itself semi-annually feels like haha or I'm partial and only notice blue box talk

So many blue box bangers. I'll play, but only with ones I own:

Iron Lows
TaunTauns
Thai Temples

Was tough to leave out Jameson's and Loons.
Really wish I had Skunks.
jameson and crown...two of my fav whiskeys lol....two more blue box bangers...damn...the list goes on and on...

Got a Nike+ reserve for the Sean Malto's. Not going anywhere near those [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I LOVE the insole but the detailing is too subtle for me. I like louder shoes in general. Would absolutely cop 2 at outlet prices though.

Samurai inspired laces would've been cool. Maybe a print Iike the handle of a sword?

Last edited:
Dropped my truck off at the dealer for maintenance.
They offered a free uber, so I went to Ontario Mills to check out Nike.

No noteworthy SBs really, but they had kid dunks which I think was kinda rare. Might have bought the tan ones for my son, if I had went yesterday when my coupon was available. I'm an idiot.

My Uber

Baby dunks

Kids

Has anyone ever won a Paypal Dispute as a seller when the customer opened a claim for "item not as described"?

Can you make a graphic with the shops logo and the shoe they raffled? I would but I don't have those skills.
Infinite reps.

Soon as I find out the size and winner from UNDFTD and the winner from Uprise, I plan to.

I guess I could live without knowing all 15 winners but would at least like to be able to document what size each of the 15 pairs were.

Back
Top Bottom