2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Random. Turns out the Medicom 2 winner was chosen and it was his size, though.

lucky him

i actually won. guy wanted the shoes shipped when i offered to meetup. said it "wasnt worth it to meetup". he filed, i showed pictures amd explained everything and i won. this was January. still keeping all the messages between myself and dude in case something happens

Light rub of some super coarse sand paper will do the same trick as that bleach did

As seen on New Balance Capsule Denim

Light rub of some super coarse sand paper will do the same trick as that bleach did

As seen on New Balance Capsule Denim
\

Except with that you are disrupting and damaging the fibers of fabric, not just changing the color.

The thing I don't get about bleaching, how did the tongue tag, lining, and sole stitch not end up affected. Especially the lining, like that should have changed orange.

And I assume the longer you leave them the lighter they get? Remember when Reese did it with the original pair back in the day and they were basically cream/white?

\

Except with that you are disrupting and damaging the fibers of fabric, not just changing the color.

The thing I don't get about bleaching, how did the tongue tag, lining, and sole stitch not end up affected. Especially the lining, like that should have changed orange.

And I assume the longer you leave them the lighter they get? Remember when Reese did it with the original pair back in the day and they were basically cream/white?
time and amount of bleach used would have a different effect i would think... these are questions i need answers to 
laugh.gif

\

Maybe he sprayed it & didnt use a bucket afterall :nerd:

I needs answers too tho yall lol

I forgot all about brainwrecks.

I should try and get a 12.

Also question

Whats the smallest size forbes high?

7 or 8?

Someone asked me to help them get a 7 but I don't usually even look at that half the spectrum so no idea if that exists.

Like I see that new skunk dunk when down to a size 4, and I remember some older sb releases going down to those like almost kid sizes.

Last edited:

I forgot all about brainwrecks.

I should try and get a 12.

Also question

Whats the smallest size forbes high?

7 or 8?

Someone asked me to help them get a 7 but I don't usually even look at that half the spectrum so no idea if that exists.

Like I see that new skunk dunk when down to a size 4, and I remember some older sb releases going down to those like almost kid sizes.
They were available 4-15.

Looking for a size 5.5 in Denim Hi's for the wife, retail though

Last edited:
Step by step when you find out please.

Alright, here's what he told me. First thing he said was he wished he had a bigger bucket to fit the whole shoe in at once, because he did have to flip them over. That's why there's still a little color on the Swooshes.

Used a half gallon of bleach, and added 3-4 cups of water to dilute.

Soaked shoes in bleach mix for an hour total.

Put shoes in individual pillow cases and threw them in the washing machine on an hour cycle.

He warned that his did still have a bleach smell to them, so he washed them a couple of times. He said it's not terribly overwhelming, though.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Alright, here's what he told me. First thing he said was he wished he had a bigger bucket to fit the whole shoe in at once, because he did have to flip them over. That's why there's still a little color on the Swooshes.

Used a half gallon of bleach, and added 3-4 cups of water to dilute.

Soaked shoes in bleach mix for an hour total.

Put shoes in individual pillow cases and threw them in the washing machine on an hour cycle.

He warned that his did still have a bleach smell to them, so he washed them a couple of times. He said it's not terribly overwhelming, though.

Peace,
J

I really appreciate all the info!!

Back
Top Bottom