2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These were designed by Oskar Rosenberg, not Wieger...I think.
maybe but it's even got a ginger on the insole and Wiegers a ginger. Could be by Oskar for Weiger? 

SPoT owner teased them on their IG story yesterday and called them Weiger's but could be wrong. 

Last edited:
eBay listing has them called "Oski" (Oskar's nickname) and Blue Tile posted yesterday that Oskar has something cooking with Nike SB.

eBay listing has them called "Oski" (Oskar's nickname) and Blue Tile posted yesterday that Oskar has something cooking with Nike SB.
Was just gonna post that... He's gotta have something in the werx, seen a couple posts talking bout him

You're probably right.

He's not one of the main faces anymore but he's and OG so it'd be dope if Nike did that for him, still don't get why the owner of SPoT would say that in their IG story. regardless they're nice! 

These were designed by Oskar Rosenberg, not Wieger...I think.
yupp, Oski Rosenberg
Quote:

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Nike doing what they did when they first started out and giving certain pros dunk colorways but now with the elites. 

We had Malto now Wieger, wonder whos next. 
​I'm liking what they're doing here, I think another EMB run would be dope Luan Oliveira and Yuri Facchini would be my picks.

I like the colorway, you can't really tell that that clear bonding material is there, looks like the side panels are the same as the maltos also... that stripy, veiny, zebra looking pattern.

Edit: Looks like everyone who will be part of the "elite squad video series" will be getting an elite colorway.

Last edited:
Regardless of good deal or not if you have a little one and you're going to have them wear, it ain't worth it. Feet grow fast and they tear them up quick

I wish he would have used paint because the sharpie is starting to fade.....

I should hit him up and see if he would want to freshen them up

Did you customize these or did you buy them like this from someone homie? Either way I kind of like them

An artist friend of mine did them (today is his birthday too)
I've got his art all over my house
I tagged him on my IG post

I regret giving him 10.5's to do..... I cant wear them.... and I really want to

Last edited:

DS baby hemps,  he said he would take 265$ shipped for them...not sure if that's a good deal or not
More of a collector's item regardless if your kid wears them or not. IMO, it would be great to have, but that $265 could go a long way with other needs for your kid.

But $265 is the lowest I've seen. Closest to that was around $300 in Japan sometime last year.

Too much work to put them on

Back
Top Bottom