2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_1035.PNG
IMG_1034.PNG
Cant wait there coming back home to me you dont see them in this great condition! Super stoked !!!

Word yea. I have a good amount of grey/black kicks so i sold the qs. i do have a good amount of mostly black kicks as well, but i wasn't sure how easy it would be to rebuy the iso if i sold em and wanted em back later. plus i've kinda turned em into heater-beaters since the all black makes em super easy to rock

I only got the QS version. I've been liking how the sole is starting to yellow on these and it makes the photo on the bottom look like its aging.

pulled these out today
Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Atlas-wdywt-on-feet-again.jpg

Dope pic. I absolutely love my pair. Like you said, being all black, they're crazy easy to rock, but also have enough pop to stand out. The grey/black pair is solid too, but the all black was the one I had to have.

Dope pic. I absolutely love my pair. Like you said, being all black, they're crazy easy to rock, but also have enough pop to stand out. The grey/black pair is solid too, but the all black was the one I had to have.

thanks! totally agree

I seen them. Them ****s had a hole in them lol. That why it's so low, that picture doesn't show it.

I seen them. Them ****s had a hole in them lol. That why it's so low, that picture doesn't show it.

It is shown in that pic...it honestly isn't that big imo, to snag the pair DS for ~$100 even with the flaw seems insane to me, even in today's market.

IMG_6941.jpg

Back
Top Bottom