2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys, wondering what sizing is like on the crawfish lows.. I go between a 10 and a 10.5 but i got a good deal on a DS pair of size 10 for $55 shipped with box..

Supreme AF2's drop on SNKRS this Thursday...

Grabbed the Orange pair last week from Supreme...Going try for a Brown pair this week...

For the City...still mind blown these didn't come with Team Red laces.

IMG_7438.JPG
really like these, just that leather was terrible.

Guys quick question: If I have a certain style AM1 Nike ID saved in my cart. Let's just say it's that recent pigeon colorway. Now let's say a month later the Nike ID option changes and offers something else...would I lose that Pigeon Colorway from my cart?

Guys quick question: If I have a certain style AM1 Nike ID saved in my cart. Let's just say it's that recent pigeon colorway. Now let's say a month later the Nike ID option changes and offers something else...would I lose that Pigeon Colorway from my cart?

If you order them, they will tell you some or all the options you've chosen aren't available.

If you order them, they will tell you some or all the options you've chosen aren't available.

This...Sometimes it might even let you actually go through with he order but it'll get reversed because the options are gone...

Tried it recently with a pair of Vapormax's...

anyone here with some discount codes on NDC? they are the only ones with a size 5 on the new IW joints apparently

Bored thoughts: Nike needs to step up the Christmas release. Nothing has come close to the Krampus and UCS.
BHM needs to be a high top and nothing has come close to the Mcrads.
With all the Star Wars movies I thought they would relaunch Star Wars themed SBs.
And we haven't had a liquor/alcohol themed dunk in awhile that was decent.

Bored thoughts: Nike needs to step up the Christmas release. Nothing has come close to the Krampus and UCS.
BHM needs to be a high top and nothing has come close to the Mcrads.
With all the Star Wars movies I thought they would relaunch Star Wars themed SBs.
And we haven't had a liquor/alcohol themed dunk in awhile that was decent.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom