2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My friend is looking to get these and asked me to help find out where they will be releasing on the 7th. Does anyone have a list of retailers that will have these for the December 7th release?

On a non Christmas related note, finally unDSed these. These are one of my favorite releases this year.
IMG_6186.JPG
lol I unDSed mine today as well, definitely gonna have to double up to have another on ice for the future

Me three for UnDS yesterday. Great CW, sadly the comfort was a major let down, might be the worst dunk as far as comfort that I own.

So my "new" Blue Lobsters just arrived from Flight Club.
I called to tell them they didn't include my extra laces and after holding for 15 minutes some "lovely lady" asked me if the description said they came with extra laces. What "description" on FC website she was referring to, I have no idea.
She went on to say if it wasn't pictured...some craziness about $7...
At which point I pointed out that there was no box or even left shoe, for that matter, pictured.
She then said I needed to send pictures...of shoelaces that I didn't receive.:smh:
I really knew the convo was going nowhere when she began to tell me how long she worked there, so I congratulated her, asked how tf that info was pertinent and hung up.

Best (worst) part though, I actually look the shoes over afterward and see this...:sick:
blue toe bad.jpg blue toe top.jpg blue toe side 2.jpg
I emailed customer service and based on my initial experience I am not optimistic.
I see a Paypay claim/CC chargeback in FC's future.

I really dig the “raised” characters and “knit” texture that they used.
By the way, these came with Blue Laces.
2B3F022B-7019-4C54-8F94-83B5E8F17312.jpeg

Last edited:
The last two pictures are with SB laces in the left shoes. The blue are from T19s and I’m not positive which the red are from.

Back
Top Bottom