2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven’t worn these in a while...
E5B09265-08BD-45FA-B16B-1DE7A08FA59C.jpeg
Perfect pair. Not sure I've ever seen in 11.5-12

Anyone know anyother website that might have them ugly aweatwrs in kids? **** this fire over here in southern cali has us shut down ! And we can leave . I live like 10 minutes away from it
My thoughts and prayers are with You and your Familia.

My thoughts and prayers are with You and your Familia.

Thanks guys.. man this fire is insane out here.. i have asthma so i cant really be outside and my baby girl os only 3 weeks so i cant be driving around.. but i hope we all cook tomorrow for the release

Last edited:
Anyone know anyother website that might have them ugly aweatwrs in kids? **** this fire over here in southern cali has us shut down ! And we can leave . I live like 10 minutes away from it
My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope they get that fire under control.

It is supposed to be the windiest on Thursday. Hope it gets contained dude. I'm like 20 minutes from one of the fires and it has been pretty hectic.

Looking to cop UCS for the wife as well... She’s a 5.5M/7W/5.5Y so I’m wondering if I should get her the GS model or the men’s. GS will save me a few bucks but leaning towards the men’s just in case the materials/design are different. Anyone have any input?

Will be thinking about yall. Have some good friends out there too I been checking up on.

Back
Top Bottom