2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0D1F00A7-76C4-43D4-B35A-7088694031BF.jpeg

wore these sandalwoods immediately after getting em. so happy with my first black box pair

Little story here for you guys. Just received these for my birthday from my girlfriend. i am beyond excited and so happy for other reasons. in prior relationships the woman in my life didnt understand my love for dunks. i was made to feel as if it was a waste of money and stupid. then 9 months ago i met a woman who finally understood. she was interested and sat and listened to me talk about why i like shoes and how it all started for me. she made sure to pay attention when she asked what shoe i liked the most that i did not have. one of them was tiffs, i said that i would prob never own them because they were to much $. fast forward to this morning and i open these. she went on ebay with little knowledge of dunks. did research and found a legit pair for a good price or so she says lol. At this point its not even about the shoes, its the fact that she does not judge me for them. so on this birthday im thankful for her. she might be the one fellas
IMG_20171216_115005.jpg

Little story here for you guys. Just received these for my birthday from my girlfriend. i am beyond excited and so happy for other reasons. in prior relationships the woman in my life didnt understand my love for dunks. i was made to feel as if it was a waste of money and stupid. then 9 months ago i met a woman who finally understood. she was interested and sat and listened to me talk about why i like shoes and how it all started for me. she made sure to pay attention when she asked what shoe i liked the most that i did not have. one of them was tiffs, i said that i would prob never own them because they were to much $. fast forward to this morning and i open these. she went on ebay with little knowledge of dunks. did research and found a legit pair for a good price or so she says lol. At this point its not even about the shoes, its the fact that she does not judge me for them. so on this birthday im thankful for her. she might be the one fellas
IMG_20171216_115005.jpg
Brought a tear to my eye. Congrats!

IMG_20171216_115005.jpg

HBD! Congrats, so much to appreciate in this post. Copping a grail in and of itself is usually a cause for celebration on NT, but the fact that your girl went and got them for you shows she truly does get you and makes this ten fold more impressive. I think I speak for most of us here when I say you hit the gf lottery.

IMG_20171216_115005.jpg
Happy Birthday, shoreguy!
She’s a Keeper!

Back
Top Bottom