2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That theme, here is what I personally would have done:

Low TRD. All white super nappy suede. Mismatches swooshes on lateral/medial with one being green and one being purple. Also nappy suede.

Would have gotten the “white widow” theme across while also giving a nod to Skunks, which, let’s be honest are what they are trying to do here anyway with a 420 shoe.

That theme, here is what I personally would have done:

Low TRD. All white super nappy suede. Mismatches swooshes on lateral/medial with one being green and one being purple. Also nappy suede.

Would have gotten the “white widow” theme across while also giving a nod to Skunks, which, let’s be honest are what they are trying to do here anyway with a 420 shoe.
Sounds dope. After looking at strain pix would be more of a match but I still like the ones releasing

or how bout them meat joints? best dunk in ions

The food pack as a whole was weird. The black charcoal grill joints that no one would have ever known were supposed to be representative of a grill, the raw meat joints, the picnic highs...all trash.

I thought the brown bag pair was a cool concept with the color and texture, but not very wearable.

74233E93-5EEA-4957-A32A-46623E895A4C.jpeg
Ten days early, but who can count with all this haze

Back
Top Bottom