2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New Nigel J1(xSB?)
nygel.png

Last edited:
New Nigel J1(xSB?)
nygel.png
I said this in the AJ1 thread, but I was hoping that they were more Lance Mountain-esque (rub off aesthetic), and not actually made to look aged/worn/scuffed. But I'm team Nigel, I love my SOMPs, so I'mma try for a pair. The mini swoosh is dope to me. I understand the color sail is used to represent aged white for this pair (I'm a little over sail though), so I can accept it, but I wish they would've used a color other than red.

Doubt that the special packaging is available for the wide release. Anyone know if the premier online release will include the special box?

Limited to one pair per customer.

Custom box, sticker pack and gold coin are included with every pair sold through Premier, both in store and online.

NO returns will be accepted on this shoe if they have been scratched. The gold coin included will not take the paint off the swoosh.

I've never tried to purchase a release from Premiers site the morning of a drop, do they usually sell out pretty quick?

I've never tried to purchase a release from Premiers site the morning of a drop, do they usually sell out pretty quick?
It will be a free for all. They will be very hard to get from Premier. The wider release should be easier, but no fancy extras.

Back
Top Bottom