2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E22CE127-3D3B-4A22-9A4D-FCF507DE69B6.jpeg

Yo.

2 quick questions..
A. Does it drive anybody else crazy that they didn’t use the teal/glow color for the Sb logo on the tongue?
B. Does anybody have a pair of these that they wore that didn’t crease immediately?

Glad it wasnt just me.....i copped the wolf grey and summit white pair and they creased just from trying em on.

OVO nike SBs?! Lol.
Need suggestions from the New Yorkers, where are the spots to check while here? Checked out 21mer, soho nike, stadium goods, bbc, huf, scrap yard, and pop jewelry. Gonna go peep Flight Club and TurnTableLabs probably wednesday, any other spots in that area?

OVO nike SBs?! Lol.
Need suggestions from the New Yorkers, where are the spots to check while here? Checked out 21mer, soho nike, stadium goods, bbc, huf, scrap yard, and pop jewelry. Gonna go peep Flight Club and TurnTableLabs probably wednesday, any other spots in that area?
Only NY and Round Two are in the LES a couple blocks away from each other, extra butter is also in the LES. DSM is nowhere near there, it's on 30th and lexington, but a cool store worth checking out just for the "experience."

From the SNKRS page for the WSLS joints:

"After experimenting with some bold options and patterns, Premier and Nike designers landed on a premium, vachetta tan and white leather combination with gold accents. They put “Win Some, Lose Some” beneath the lace flaps and gold foil on the tongue tag, insole, and translucent outsole.

“While it's possible to find a ‘winning” pair,’ like scratch-off tickets, the odds are not in your favor,” adds Gray. “Consider yourself lucky if you discover a winner.”

Each pair purchased through SNKRS will also include a special, scratch off-themed gold coin."

Where da samples at doe? :nerd:

if you get a winner what exactly do you get? my bad, haven't been following this release.

"The real hidden detail lies beneath the swoosh itself. While the vast majority of the swooshes will wear away to reveal a gold security pattern, some select pairs worldwide will feature a limited edition alternate swoosh with a co-branded pattern. There is no additional prize if you receive one of the alternate swooshes, however you will be the owner of a very limited pair of Dunk Highs. Each pair comes packaged inside a sealed, co-branded rigid box containing a foiled sticker pack and a lucky gold coin in a velvet pouch."

This was a huge missed opportunity IMO.

I think the pattern on the swoosh looks cheap. Since they are super limited I’m sure you will see most of them on stock-x:smh:. I wasn’t a fan of these, but I hope all you guys end up with “winning” pairs.

"The real hidden detail lies beneath the swoosh itself. While the vast majority of the swooshes will wear away to reveal a gold security pattern, some select pairs worldwide will feature a limited edition alternate swoosh with a co-branded pattern. There is no additional prize if you receive one of the alternate swooshes, however you will be the owner of a very limited pair of Dunk Highs. Each pair comes packaged inside a sealed, co-branded rigid box containing a foiled sticker pack and a lucky gold coin in a velvet pouch."

This was a huge missed opportunity IMO.
wow, completely agree. so many things they could have done with that concept, smh.

How are they supposed to keep track of who the 1% is between all the skateshops and snkrs release? Also, the process of redeeming a prize if you are a winner?
plenty of ways to do it, there are agencies that will set this all up for a fee. they don't have to keep track of where it goes, just need to allow for redemption for actual winners. could easily just include unique QR codes on a print out in the box to allow for redeeming of prize. there are plenty of ways just a matter of how much they want to spend.

Few random thoughts:

1. Pairs from Premier directly should have higher than 1% chance of winning imo (not sure if this is case or not)

2. Would have been cool if “winning” pairs got some sort of early access on the next Premier collab or could be “redeemed” for some free matching apparel from this release or something

3. StockX shouldn’t be able to sell “winning pairs” because if the swoosh is known to be rubbed it shouldn’t be DS imo, however the separate listing for ISO should increase your chances per bullet 1 above.

4. Unpopular opinion but head to head I think Premier beats Concepts for best collabs.

All the premier in-store and online store exclusives should of came with the special branding under the swoosh. The general release - regular swoosh. The box is the only bonus you get. Make it a little more worth trying to buy from premier.

Back
Top Bottom