2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dont most skaters hate on SB dunks anyways? i know my skater friends do. making them available at pacsun isnt gonna change their minds about anything relating SB.
I skate a little but I'm at the few skate parks we have just watching & chillin sometimes....most of the people I see skate in beaten vans, which I would guess is more of a comfort thing. If anything the only Nikes I see are stuff like Zoom Tre's & P-Rods, shoes that seem more made to skate in. A lot of people talk/wonder about the Project BA's tho...I wanna get a pair soon.

Come to think of it, I have never seen a pair of Dunk Hi skated in ever....just low's and the occasional mid.

There's a guy selling a used pair of Statue of Libertys for $200.00 obo I'm not trying to spend that much, but he's open to trades. My question is, how could I check to make sure they're real? What's the going price for a ds pair?
Post pics in this thread and we'll get ya an answer.  DS pairs are going for well over $300 so if you're trying to save money on this particular pair, used is the way to go.

[/IMG]

Last edited:
@kicksmcgee those look official to me.  Get a pic of the size tag and of the soles if you can.

I'd definitely negotiate those down.  They're in good shape, but definitely worn a fair amount of times.

I only wish John liked New Balances, too. We need someone like him in there.. Thank god I still got mad love for SBs though. John helped me scoop plenty of pairs.

Last edited:
@kicksmcgee
those look official to me.  Get a pic of the size tag and of the soles if you can.

I'd definitely negotiate those down.  They're in good shape, but definitely worn a fair amount of times.

I don't know what size you are, but Bucks Vintage also has a used pair 9 listed at 238 - might be able to negotiate down a little further. At first glance, they look to be in a bit better condition than the pair you posted.

^ info on these?

SB before SB.

1999 Dunk Pro B "Ross"

This was the first round of Pro Bs that preceded the SB line.

...Somebody else will remember the details of the other pairs that were released.

Rosses
Puttys
Grey Griptapes
Rapids (Un-Smurfs)

What were there, like 5 or 6 pairs total?

Here's my pair of Rapids

In 2002, there was another round of Pro Bs, but these didn't have stuffed tongues. There were a bunch of pairs in this run. Here are a few pair of mine from that run -

Campers

Ceramics

OG Viotechs

Gratuitous Viotech mission creep outside of SBs

^^^BIP

Just noticed on the pic of the Black/white/gums... Those are two different shoes. What up with that? I'm thinking the one on the right is the Pro B... But the other? Air Force 1 maybe?

Last edited:
Kinda random but I just scored a pair of baroque brown/pink and medium mint/grey dunk sb his from SPOT. But nike didn't include medium mint laces which really set that shoe off. Any idea where I can get some? They came on the medium mint/red laces from the other mint dunks last year.

These laces

For these kicks

Pm me if you didn't use yours! I'll pay 10-15 bucks shipped

Last edited:

The Skunks pop up from time to time, you can catch those on the bay or get your flightclub/holygrailgoods on if the $ isn't an issue.

De La's is another story. During that era SB's were heavy in fakes, so when or if you come across them the chances of them being fake is far higher than real. I would suggest if you come across a pair online that you drop the pic in here (personally I'm bad at spotting fakes) so you don't get swindled.
how much are we talkin for the skunks? idk whats a good price lmao SB's arent normally my thing but the DeLa's and skunks caught my eye

Campers

Repped Fam....

Never was able to get a pair of Campers in my preferred size...
new heads pop in, old heads take a break...only 1 thing remains certain...john will always post useful info.

was VERY happy to see the black rains & send helps available online, will definitely make things easier in the future.

dont most skaters hate on SB dunks anyways? i know my skater friends do. making them available at pacsun isnt gonna change their minds about anything relating SB.
THIS... REPPED homie...
My Brown Box Nike SB Birthday Cookie Cake
Happy Belated birthday D....

Hope you enjoyed it fam....

Back
Top Bottom