2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hopefully we do get a wide release. Didn't concepts do that for blue lobster? They sold the styrofoam packaging and then there was a general release?

I wouldn’t call it a general release. There was special ISO styrofoam package but the “general release” was what the purple release was, MINUS SNKRS

sealed packaging, they put way more effort into these

j1.png
j3.png
j2.png

via https://twitter.com/aridude1

$30 markup for a different box and laces....
$100 markup and be super lucky presumably for the Nike SB branded Ground beef tray (Xmas ornament > meat tray) different box, and used custom stickers... lmao?

Is this the same forum where nobody would even pay retail for QS's? Glad people like it and I do as well but for that kind of mark up I know they could have done better. $25 Key chains now also for access... hope this doesn't become the norm.

I'm a Size 12 as well. I missed out on every chance for a purple lob. Super dissapointed about this. I think it's kind of unfair that now the people who got a pair from CNCPTS are also now able to get the Green pair. :frown:

has anyone seen the videos of the behind the scenes of StockX. I am surprised at the size of their operation. So large, efficient and official!

Aside from all the hype and L’s... A ”grail” checked off my list.

Hopped on a train to Brooklyn, and picked up a long-time/ongoing search.
Dude didn’t have the box but they were DS and with the extra laces.

I seriously haven’t seen these on any platform for sale within the past few years.

D7056EF4-D658-4CB1-B79B-4D31AFDB5152.jpeg

That stockx video was neat. I love seeing "behind the scenes" stuff of any variety

Interesting to see them come onto the market so hot and blow away every other sneaker selling site.
Their business model is killer.. taking a nice 8 or 9% off an absurd amount of sales they gotta be doing well

Back
Top Bottom