2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Image from iOS.jpg

didnt get a pair of purple lobsters but hey, got these at least

man those panda pigeons are so underwhelming... and Nike SB is literally rehashing all their old hyped stuff. Judging by that Futura IG post i wouldn't be surprised if hes cooking something up

Put a bid in on the greens.......hopefully they continue to drop, cant spend 300+ on them, wife would kill me.

Happy Holidays NT, hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the family time off.

Y'all be careful out there....suppose to have my purp lobs shipped to me from NDC since yesterday...found out today....somebody at the fedex warehouse stole my shoes.....manager gonna say "Yea it was scanned in and suppose to be on the truck....and it had NIKE tape all over it....but we looked all over...it may have been stolen".....im like wtf....filed at claim with fedex and suppose to get a refund but damn man....this **** is crazy

nike is working with fedex to help them get things stolen. it is too random that they suddenly start shipping their shipments in nike boxes with nike tape during the most susceptible time of the year for theft

nike is working with fedex to help them get things stolen. it is too random that they suddenly start shipping their shipments in nike boxes with nike tape during the most susceptible time of the year for theft
same ****...i said....like what logical sense does that even make....its robbing season for some folks out here...and u damn near put a big *** bulls eye on people ****

I find it odd 120+ pairs of green lobs sold on StockX today
something seems off

edit:
oh now that makes some sense but doesn't..... I guess fool resellers are that quick to lower their prices?

I find it odd 120+ pairs of green lobs sold on StockX today
something seems off

edit:
oh now that makes some sense but doesn't..... I guess fool resellers are that quick to lower their prices?

It’s because just about everybody who hit on the SNKRS stash for the purple pair was a reseller...Only logical that they’d immediately resell the green pair as well...

Concepts was out of line for that...

As far as selling...Keep an eye on StockX following every single hyped release...Those fools will undercut each other to no end...

Back
Top Bottom