2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IDK ive copped stuff manually thanks to dudes posting ATC links

Im not saying it doesnt work all the time. But cncpts was trying to be cute with their coding. It was the same as the purple lobsters. So if you had a bot you ate, manual users on this release got shafted.

Red Lobster and yellow lobster >>>>> any other lobster
red lobster biscuits mmmmmmmmm

8DTG9wU.jpg

bc this place is littered w lurkers, resellers, and as u can see entitled children
Lurkers and resellers are a reality, and I get that. But what does dealing with lurkers and resellers have to do with “spoon feeding?” So because people don’t know certain links, info, or “tricks,” and ask about them, they’re somehow children or incompetent?

wow, worst release of the year by a country mile! ugh if it wasnt for the fact that its pouring right now i would have gone to the city and lined up, but getting sick sure as hell isnt worth saving a couple of bucks for me.

i had these the first time on xmas. my cousin's wife made them. i've never ate at the resto itself. is da food good?
It used to be good. But when the OG owners were bought out by a company that owns multiple chain restaurants, the food went downhill.

Lurkers and resellers are a reality, and I get that. But what does dealing with lurkers and resellers have to do with “spoon feeding?” So because people don’t know certain links, info, or “tricks,” and ask about them, they’re somehow children or incompetent?

If you aren't resourceful enough to find early links, tips, etc. via social media in this day and age of sneaker copping, then you need to move onto a different hobby or stick to buying General Release Jordans

After being sold fakes and not being able to find a size 12 in dunks I wanted over the years, I caved in paid resale on stock x for a pair, hope they ship so I can post my first dunks. I can't wait to feel how you guys did when you got y'all first pair

Back
Top Bottom