2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still on the hunt for Peewees.

3C22FC7D-C666-4837-9473-23A48DEF79F6.jpeg

what was procedure?
Taped the uppers so as to not get any of the stuff on the elephant print and leather. Used a cheap brush from michael's to brush a thin layer on the midsole. Let sit in the sunlight for about 20-30 minutes, flip over to the other side, coat and do the same. So for example I did both lateral sides facing the sun for 20-30 minutes, then coated the medial sides and did 20-30. Repeat until satisfied. It pretty much dries entirely, but wipe away accordingly.

Taped the uppers so as to not get any of the stuff on the elephant print and leather. Used a cheap brush from michael's to brush a thin layer on the midsole. Let sit in the sunlight for about 20-30 minutes, flip over to the other side, coat and do the same. So for example I did both lateral sides facing the sun for 20-30 minutes, then coated the medial sides and did 20-30. Repeat until satisfied. It pretty much dries entirely, but wipe away accordingly.

Wow great results, gonna do this on my pair this weekend. Does it matter if its cold as **** outside? Or is good sunlight all that's needed?

Back
Top Bottom