2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally my deadstock pair turned up from US>UK. Both laces look good

255AFD05-6A98-4073-97E9-7B2F69419060.jpeg 1598F468-687C-45D8-8796-0FC64F1B87DE.jpeg

Anyone else half size up on Highs compared to lows?

So as Im about to put in a raffle for these dog walkers but the material has me confused as to what size i should go for. My orange label 10.5s fit nice in both mid and low but my most recent 10.5's in highs seem kinda tight (black bars and Nba).

Last edited:
I decided to wear only Jordan 3s for the past week through today for my 33rd B-Day. Again, I know it's kinda nerdy, but whatevs.

Happy (late) birthday bro! :nthat: No better feeling than waking up, wearing what you want and living another year

Size 13 dudes that are interested in Dogwalkers...get your ducks in a row, the majority of posts I'm seeing about them on IG only have sizes to 12.
yeah because everyone gets those back door 13s to flip for 100 dollars more than all the other sizes...dunks are the only shoe i can be first in line for and still not get my size

glad i dont really want these anyway

yeah because everyone gets those back door 13s to flip for 100 dollars more than all the other sizes...dunks are the only shoe i can be first in line for and still not get my size

glad i dont really want these anyway

possible, but I do know for sure some shops just don't get sizes bigger than 12.

possible, but I do know for sure some shops just don't get sizes bigger than 12.
for sure, im not implying that some places dont get like 8-12s in QS just that the places that do get those hard to scoop sizes rarely actually even have them for sale because the employees know what resale is on them

Man **** flight club. They had a size 10.5 Brooklyn Projects “Halo” Dunk Low for $175 on their site. I copped and they hit me with the “unfortunately this item is no longer in stock”. Meanwhile, they have a size 10.5 on Goat (their partner site) for $340. Seems like they probably just realized they had them priced before the SB hype train and upped em Goat. Not that I purchased from them often, but I certainly won’t again.

Size 13 dudes that are interested in Dogwalkers...get your ducks in a row, the majority of posts I'm seeing about them on IG only have sizes to 12.

Yeah, 13 fits me the best, but I can squeeze into a 12. As I mentioned before, I NEED this pair, so I’ve entered two raffles for a 12. Really hoping I don’t strike out on this one.

Man **** flight club. They had a size 10.5 Brooklyn Projects “Halo” Dunk Low for $175 on their site. I copped and they hit me with the “unfortunately this item is no longer in stock”. Meanwhile, they have a size 10.5 on Goat (their partner site) for $340. Seems like they probably just realized they had them priced before the SB hype train and upped em Goat. Not that I purchased from them often, but I certainly won’t again.

don't worry you saved money by not purchasing one of the fugliest sb's ever #winning

I can’t get a read on Dog Walkers. All shops want you to come in, most are doing raffles. I don’t even think my local is getting them. So they should be super hard to get.

At the same time, 80% of you seem to hate them.

I will give them a go, just because they look neat. I won’t be able to pull them off for regular wear though. Hoping they brick for resellers like White Widow’s.

That’s lame that they said that about snkrs. That product gets trashed on social media and you’re going to feed into it. Not a good look for those that want them, especially when probably half of people don’t have a local within 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom