2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For anyone that wondering, there are a ****load of people at the grove but the line starts very far from the door and it’s more like a loose collection of people so you know it’s gonna be a ****show. I’d estimate there’s 100+ people.
Do you know the estimated amount of pair? is it even worth lining up at this point?
Also what stopping people from hanging out in other parts of the grove and just entering the store once it opens?

First time beating that shoepalace clock
Screenshot_20190122-091532_Twitter.jpg

Do you know the estimated amount of pair? is it even worth lining up at this point?
Also what stopping people from hanging out in other parts of the grove and just entering the store once it opens?

There are cops manning the giant group, but I really don’t know what would otherwise stop people from rushing the store from the other side really. I’m contemplating just hanging out in front and walking in when it opens :rofl:

Not idea how many pairs but I have a feeling it won’t be enough for this crowd.

Only thing Ive ever hit on was Ishod BMW's and im pretty sure those didnt sell out. Like many SNKRS is my last resort, other than the SB's or Jordan 1's im forced to use it for i wont even bother with it.

Back
Top Bottom