2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks good to me

49B6288A-5AFA-4134-A7C9-BD1C5659936F.png
FF595E1E-BF67-4692-B539-CDD33FE77C6F.png

Wow these look terrible! They are not supposed to be tumbled like that. And the shape and edges are off.

Haha you won't regret it, they are so nice in hand. Honestly they are one of my favorite lobsters already. In terms of rank at least for me its red>green>blue>purple and im not gonna rank the yellows because those are a myth.
I believe you that they’re dope in hand. If I didn’t have so many damn blue and red shoes already, I’d put the Blue Lobsters and Red Lobsters in higher esteem. They’re dope without question, but again, because I have so many blue and red shoes, the Greens and Purples are top for me. But, of those other two, the Blues are the pair IMO!

thats dirty lol, If only we could do this with GOT EM! screenshots.

why throw conformations up in peoples faces?

Why want to cancel orders and wish that you could with a Got Em pic? It literally encourages you to share the Got Em. Plus SNKRS is glitchy as hell anyway...so if you win, you should celebrate.

Honestly I don't care enough nor am I dirty enough to do that, but someone felt the need to teach a lesson in being humble. He got what he expected to get by throwing a conformation in the face of people that couldn't get them.... an emotion that triggered someone to cancel his order.

Back
Top Bottom