2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

whats that black thing with the nike sb logo, with the concepts black dunks pack,  i see a tin box,  ornament...and that black thing?  (sorry if already stated)

I won't be getting them, but I'd defiantly wear them w/a Christmas sweater on Christmas day. I think it would spark convos with non sneaker heads once they realize you're wearing Nike's with snowmen on them. Then bring them out randomly, cause I bet this thread with have a lot of "Christmas in July" pictures when the time comes.
true. I mean don't get me wrong, they will definitely be worn on Christmas. Kind of a waste not too lol but yea they will break necks no matter the season

Word? That's an awesome price if they're DS. Been looking for a minute myself in the same size range.
Deadstock? That's a steal. Those SB Dunks are some of my favorite. I really like the thin tongue models from around 2010 when Koston first joined Nike. I'm probably one of the only posters here on NT that prefer the thin tongue over the thick... I have the Kostons and all of the other thin tongue Dunks from that era. I'd def pick them up, especially at that price.
DS but with no royal blue laces or tissue paper.

For everyone wondering about the stars hoodie it will be releasing this saturday at CNCPTS they dont know what retail will be

and the black pair will be $200 in-store so expect around $210-$220 online

Last edited:

Anonymous Skate shop has the Grey Christmas Sweaters up for sale in store, dont know about phone orders though.

Heres the number to try (513) 651-3767 
just called, they do do phone orders but only have szs 8,8.5, and 9 left

the good news if you buy from NDC is that you can return anytime (up to 2 years?? i think) basically for any reason so long as they are unworn in original packaging.

if the idiot resellers grow half a brain and ship them back, those might end up in outlets @osyrhiz?
thx just ordered a pair saved close to 30$

and that +skateshop sale is
pimp.gif

For the other members who ordered 112's from UNIV, I just called and got my tracking number.  Aside from UPS tracking saying "The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.", I called customer service and they should arrive tomorrow.  Fingers still crossed..

Today I received my pair from Nocturnal and was surprised to see some weird ish goin on....

Not too noticeable from farther away (thank god) 

The right shoe is fine...

But the left one, WTF?

Wondering if any others have had this problem?  It really feels like the left shoe is a B grade or something.  Terrible elephant print (feels almost smooth on the left shoe), some glue on the upper, and sloppy paint on the sole/midsole.  Not too mad about it though, I'll just beat this pair up first..

Back
Top Bottom