2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

85104382_188751445561347_5249280563973870582_n.jpg

Dashawn Jordan with some roller-safaris at his going pro roller skating party

you in bmore? Let’s sesh man.
I’m in DC but my go to spot is a small skatepark in college park with some easy transition and a great parking block set up. If you ever wanna join in PM me. I’m getting old too. My shoulder been messed up all winter but I’m finally better now. Skated for the first time in a couple months Monday and gonna be back to skating every day again once the weather warms up a bit. I legit been depressed not being able to skate this winter. Only time I can really free my mind and just relax.
Shoulders are a beach. I Grade 4 separated (not dislocated) mine 8 years ago. I have no AC joint, my clavicle and scapula are connected by scar tissue, which is as effective as bubblegum. It keeps blowing out, it sucks. Basically ended me for anything but cruising.

85104382_188751445561347_5249280563973870582_n.jpg

Dashawn Jordan with some roller-safaris at his going pro roller skating party

I'd skate em! :tongue: lol

Shoulders are a beach. I Grade 4 separated (not dislocated) mine 8 years ago. I have no AC joint, my clavicle and scapula are connected by scar tissue, which is as effective as bubblegum. It keeps blowing out, it sucks. Basically ended me for anything but cruising.

I'm in pain just reading this.
I hit 30 this past august and I feel old when I'm out skating. Been doing it since I was 12 or 13. and honestly I'm not even sure how I haven't suffered some of the critical injuries I've seen you guys and personally seen friends endure. I've had some crazy falls (the shoulder slide ones hurt the worst lol) and I haven't broken my foot /ankle but I know I've severely sprained and possibly fractured them.

Oh I like the plaid too but it's just out of place with what else is going on with the shoe.
I think that pair just have too much going on, with or without the plaid. If it’s not for TS it prob won’t be as hype as it does for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis dunks would've been ok if that mid panel wasn't plaid. A simple blue or tan would've worked.
My sentiments exactly. It’s a lot going on with the already existing patterns and colors. Everything I’ve seen and heard, and I could be wrong, indicates that there is no blue on these. The bandanna print is like a dull black (think old tee shirt or denim). So the side panel being tan like the toe would’ve worked for me.

Seeing as SB fans like quirky/different/unique sht, I’m fairly confident that the TS would’ve been sought after had they not had any affiliation with the rapper. Not as much hype for sure, but some hype.
For sure. I mean even GRs are being sold out. But the TS wouldn’t be at $1000+ resale like it is now if it wasn’t for him.

unripped they're kinda dope. ripped, they're ugly.
also not feeling the rope laces but its whatever. would be a nice come up that i'd appreciate and wear if I had a real legitimate chance without the gimmicks, weak algorithm, fighting bots, etc.

Back
Top Bottom