2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

bahaha. i see we’re getting messy in here today

didn’t air randy have a mix of fake and real pairs though? i vaguely remember the air randy tag showing up in leaked pics of j’s that were rumored to be released
Yes he did have real stuff as well. There are people who get stuff from factories early. Nike does their best, but at the end of the day they’re essentially dealing with subcontractors making their shoes, and employees take chances for the almighty dollar.

Even if they owned the factories, everyone has a price.. There has also been dudes in Beaverton have been busted before for nefarious doings.

In regards to unauthorized or grey market pairs. There have been numerous firsthand reports of factories making “unauthorized” shoes and selling them. Meaning the same employees, at the same factories that official Nike product, using the same materials to make shoes. Allegedly these shoes do not have the ?strict quality control from Nike, so there are some discrepancies that show its not official Nike product.

I can’t say for sure that I know this has happened, but it has been reported from people on the internet. Is every fake an “unauthorized” pair? No. Do people use that story to sell fakes? I’m sure. That being said, I do think it has happened and continues to happen for certain shoes.

Someone said it earlier in the thread, but 2010 Concords it definitely seemed to be happening. The big one though was the 2013-2015 Jordan 1s. They were essentially IDENTICAL. Very few signs to show the shoes were fake.

The big one though was the 2013-2015 Jordan 1s. They were essentially IDENTICAL. Very few signs to show the shoes were fake.

That's the case right now for Jordan 1s. A lot of the regular Jordan 1 colorways right now such as Breds, Chicagos, Royals, Shadows, and etc. are pretty hard to tell whether it's real or fake. I'm talking about the good replicas, not the $50 fufu replicas.

Those Groot Dunks :nthat: sneakers_stay_calm_stayhome_Monsieur_Plant_4.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 236
I feel like concord 11s in 2010 were the big shoe that spawned a new era of fakes that were near identical, not like the spongebob or see thru ones we got on websites prior. There was also that mysterious batch of CDP 4s that came out in like 2010 or 2011.
We got those spongebobs?

speak fo yo self, playa

B48DE004-3C96-4518-9DB5-63F6EF538D6E.gif

Prices...never....go down...how many times....do I have to....

I'm well aware of exceptions like shoes that crumble in 10 years and shoes that restock several times

Back
Top Bottom