2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got these for my wife at release for 200. This was how she put them away after her first wear...

Screenshot_20200417-110731_Photos.jpg

Anyone know a good divorce attorney?

Team smallfeet I randomly found these size 5 Ben Gs. I'd probably give shop a call before ordering though to be sure and just in case the shop isn't in business at moment.

I’m just curious as to how the Reverse Skunks are getting released. In store seems unlikely, given the current state of things. So online directly through Familia? Copdate raffle, so gotta be near Familia? SNKRS raffle? I know the L is a guarantee, but just want to receive that L honestly.

Frenzy/ Copdate locals only that’s if it’s not friend And family 🤷🏽‍♂️ Will see tomorrow

So besides the spot I've put some of you onto, I found out that the other skate shop in my town also has an sb account. Nothing too crazy but he has truckits, shadow J packs, spectrums, and some other stuff at retail if anyone is looking, and could really use the business right now. Boarderlinelegacy on insta, tell him Leo sent you and Deez might hook it up.

So besides the spot I've put some of you onto, I found out that the other skate shop in my town also has an sb account. Nothing too crazy but he has truckits, shadow J packs, spectrums, and some other stuff at retail if anyone is looking, and could really use the business right now. Boarderlinelegacy on insta, tell him Leo sent you and Deez might hook it up.

Thanks man - I hit up your other buddy who I copped from to see how he was holding up - said he had to close down for a few weeks?

Yeah, all nonessential retail is closed in Alaska and has been for about 5 weeks now. No bars, and restaurants can only do to go or delivery. This is a town of 30,000 that gets over a million tourists a summer, mostly through cruise ships. Our local economy is super ****ed, I honestly don't know what's going to happen without the ships.

Yeah, all nonessential retail is closed in Alaska and has been for about 5 weeks now. No bars, and restaurants can only do to go or delivery. This is a town of 30,000 that gets over a million tourists a summer, mostly through cruise ships. Our local economy is super ****ed, I honestly don't know what's going to happen without the ships.

Yeah I wanted to cop a t shirt to support but there’s no eCommerce lol

They do phone orders and ship out of state? Would love to see if they got my size and my girls size in the Spectrums.

heard 100 pairs went str8 to the Nike SB team n influencers they picked
Copdate for the others tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom