2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

volksnuts volksnuts and dhtowng dhtowng either of yall ever deal with storing shoes in storage container here in Houston during summer months? We are looking to probably sell our house soon and get a new one built. But the build process is like 8 months they say. So we'll be in a apartment for awhile while we wait and I don't want to take all my shoes to apartment if not necessary but I'm concerned over whether sole separation or melting glue will happen I if I keep them in storage. If any others from "Hot" states have any input feel free to chime in as well. I just mentioned volks and d since I know they are specifically in same area.
I rented climate controlled storage while our house was being built (not just for the shoes but I made sure the shoes were in there)
That being said unless they are in storage for years I don’t think heat and humidity will affect them
I have several pairs of beaters that live in the garage and haven’t shown any issues (other than collecting dirt)

How are you liking them so far? I've been debating on these and the safari cw all week.
Like everyone else has mentioned, they are narrow. I have narrow feet, so it is not too bad. I have not skated in them yet, just walked around. I would try them on before buying if at all possible.

Yeah was thinking this might be my best bet but wasn't sure if anyone tried non AC storage or not. It'll be a little more costly for climate controlled convenience but definitely worth the peace of mind. Worst case scenario I'll have a super stack of shoes in apartment to deal with for awhile lol

I know it’s not ideal but that’s always your safest bet. Keep em in the house with you! lol. But yeah if your gonna do storage for your shoes it HAS to be climate controlled IMO. I personally wouldn’t do one without it. Heat and dryness could potentially damage the shoes especially if they’re left in there too long. Good luck bro.

Anyone enter Homegrown copdate for B&J?
56403E10-8154-4541-9D62-9E2089D11CB5.png

30917E5D-7665-4FC8-8BF0-3549D929AAED.png

This is probably my best (only?) shot at them. Will definitely 3X boost and if I lose at least it’s towards a good cause.

I have a front of the line perks pass on copdate I randomly got a week ago. Anyone use that before? Hoping I can apply that as well.

Anyone enter Homegrown copdate for B&J?
56403E10-8154-4541-9D62-9E2089D11CB5.png

30917E5D-7665-4FC8-8BF0-3549D929AAED.png

This is probably my best (only?) shot at them. Will definitely 3X boost and if I lose at least it’s towards a good cause.

I have a front of the line perks pass on copdate I randomly got a week ago. Anyone use that before? Hoping I can apply that as well.
Pretty sure everyone got the front of the line “perk”

Reeling us in to hit that boost button. Notice they wrote all "NET" proceeds are donated. Not sure what overhead needs to come out of an automated payment.

Hopefully it does some good for a community in need but the language listed leaves a lot of room for loop holes.

My homie wants the ben and jerrys so I downloaded and signed up for copdate. Horrible interface for the app. Hopefully I can figure it out when the drop comes. I feel so ****ing washed.

If you go to recs page and watch the IG story has way more details

bot user copped 12 and was likely hype then realized and he’s begging to get 11 orders refunded lol

even flat out said this isn’t the product I wanted(yet copped 12)

I messaged the page like all those users should be banned goin forward

the emails legit show all the same names over and over lol

Back
Top Bottom