2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Forgot about the Snake Eyes. Haven't read or seen any info on them since they were first posted a while back. Any release info?

Brooklyn projects ( the place everyone hates)...I love em they always cool to me

Premier X nike sb ?

:smokin

I can't wait till this thread gets back to interesting discussion, as opposed to monotonous shipping comments 
This thread is like women. We always have our monthly problems - then back to normal.

:lol:
Anyways, y'all see this? Year of the horse, from Nsb.

These are copped on sight. Can't wait to see how the Kobes turnout.

Those year of the Horse dunks are dope to me. I saw them the other day on Stashedboxes (the old N-sb.org).

Anybody get the brickhouse/turbo green joints in person yet? I'm a sucker for a red upper and I NEED to see how dope these look on feet haha

i finally got through this morning calling concepts.. they said most the ugly sweaters should be out by tonight.

i mean seriously.. with them charging more cuz you are buying online and with this being the holiday season.. why the hell wouldnt u hire seasonal employees to ship this out faster?

Jus Checked Status Of UPS Order Frm CNCPTS And They Changed Delivery From Tomorrow To Today!!! Tooo Happy

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but premier is officially the dopest SB retailer online.

Called them up, they helped me get a pair of Ugly Sweaters.

They have size's 8.5 + 9 in stock. Get em while they're there!

Back
Top Bottom